Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

^ 1 in 10 Bernie supporters voted for Trump in 2016

I do not believe age categorized candidates,watch the rallies and town hall meetings and every candidate has a mix of age groups.

To tell the gen Y,and Gen Z to get off their asses and vote for Bernie is the whole reason of why they would vote for Bernie,so they do not have to get off of their asses and still get paid.

Voting is a civic right,many have paid a heavy price and fought hard to obtain that right in the past,to say I am not voting because I do not like the choice of candidates is a disservice.

How long the line is should never be a factor,people camp out overnight for Black Friday or to get the latest IPhone or hours to see a concert,but stand in line for an hour to place a vote and democracy is destroyed.

But yea at the end of the day,the party of the people like to be ruled by old white folks and the women should be at home cooking and doing the laundry.

How can one complain when you guys are the ones voting them in.

Sense when did Bernie not become one of those hated old white politicians or is he exempt?

You guys knew from the start Bernie would never be brought in over Biden,they are 10,000 miles apart.

Well I have to go,I think there may be a tide pod still in the back of the cabinet somewhere that I can chew on while thinking of running for office.

It is like anything else,when you are young,you think you have all of the answers,it takes years of experience to learn that you do not and how to acquire them.

The difference between Bernie and Biden,Outside of the 10,000 miles?

Bernies 40 years in politics has not taught him how to negotiate Washington whereas Biden has,he can actually say he’s been there done that.

Bernies stumbling block has always been my way or the highway attitude,I really hope he stays in and continues to split the vote with Biden,it makes it that much easier for Trump.
    Last edited by Richard; March-05-20 at 04:36 PM.