Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Actually the VAST majority came from post-office-holding book contracts and speaking fees. Not hard to actually fact check this stuff, boy genius.
    Boy? You must call alligators lizards where you come from.

Interesting how you are allowed to continue with your personal attacks while others are blocked.

Its totally irrelevant where it came from and does not change the facts that it is extremely profitable to be a politician.

This pretty much sums it up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=01Tou0D76a8
    Last edited by Richard; August-23-20 at 01:14 PM.

Yes, it's really sad - I just lost a friend to it [[only 67). He fought to retain his mind, but in the end lost his minimal of base self-awareness and it was over fast. It looks like someone 'put' Biden's tie on for him for the convention [[poorly at that)! No excuse in that.

I remain incredulous that this is set up so badly - as it really may not bow exactly desired or anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I think Biden clearly has cognitive decline. Stuff like mixing up his wife and his sister, saying he is running for Senate, not President etc. It's not stuttering.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-23-20 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yes, it's really sad - I just lost a friend to it [[only 67). He fought to retain his mind, but in the end lost his minimal of base self-awareness and it was over fast. It looks like someone 'put' Biden's tie on for him for the convention [[poorly at that)! No excuse in that.

I remain incredulous that this is set up so badly - as it really may not bow exactly desired or anticipated.

Biden was never meant to be President. That was clear from his prenomination resignation speech. The Democrats knew running Kamala Harris would be iffy, so they chose a work-around. I'm sorry about your friend.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; August-23-20 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    I think Biden clearly has cognitive decline. Stuff like mixing up his wife and his sister, saying he is running for Senate, not President etc. It's not stuttering.
    You said there was something wrong with Hillary Clinton too. Parkinsons, remember?

Fox News is right: Any idiot can read off a teleprompter
    https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...35132700581889

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    You said there was something wrong with Hillary Clinton too. Parkinsons, remember?

Fox News is right: Any idiot can read off a teleprompter
    https://twitter.com/TheDailyShow/sta...35132700581889
    So you have to ask,why does the party keep picking the mentally unstable as their top leaders?

There does seem to be a pattern.

Hilliary,Biden,Pelosi,Shiff - it’s like a requirement in order to qualify.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 10 11 12 13 14 15