Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    That's what I've been thinking. They know that fruit-cakes like Warren and failures like Budijudge have no shot. And Sanders is likely to win the Primary,.. but then get crushed in a general.

So they're going to have to rig the primary again to ensure Biden wins the nomination. And it will be a better look if Biden is at least tied. So keeping him off the campaign trail for a few weeks will help close the gap for Biden.

Poor Sen. Sanders. Getting the Dem shaft yet again. He'll be in the lead [[likely) for a second convention,.. and get zero nominations. Perhaps he should run under the Communist Party?
    The real test will be what happens after the senate drops the impeachment charade,a lot of republicans want to start hearings on the whole Biden/Burisma thing.

If it is found that shady things happened,it will pull Biden out of the race and pave the path for a progressive win.

That is really Bidens get out of jail free card of sorts because they will weigh retribution against the ramifications of a progressive win.

I think they will let him stay in play,if he wins and if it becomes a republican controlled house and senate they can impeach him,if Trump wins they can then start the investigations along with the other highly placed House Dems that have family members in highly placed positions across the globe under dubious circumstances.

Somebody posted how dirty politics is today,I think Julius Caesar would argue with that.

It is social media and the ability to reach millions in seconds.

Richard... if it becomes a Republican controlled House and Senate? Thanks for the laugh... suburban urban and urban voters will get their revenge come November... And your comment about family members in high places? Since when did that become a Democratic monopoly?

I bet you didn't see the 2018 Democratic takeover of the House? Trump never got over 45% of the voters in popularity since elected... I don't forsee that changing anytime soon. He's nasty and a serial liar... glad a majority of Americans see that now...

He won Michigan by a thin 10,000 votes margin... and 80,000 people left their presidential choice blank on their ballots. I don't think that will happen again.

I remember reading in 2012 that a lot of voters unhappy with Obama voted for him anyway because they said they didn’t want to start all over again after just 4 years with someone bringing in all new people and policies. No excitement about the Republican candidate then and none for Democrats this election. The guy on the street just isn’t paying any attention to the 24-7 attacks against the president.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Richard... if it becomes a Republican controlled House and Senate? Thanks for the laugh... suburban urban and urban voters will get their revenge come November... And your comment about family members in high places? Since when did that become a Democratic monopoly?

I bet you didn't see the 2018 Democratic takeover of the House? Trump never got over 45% of the voters in popularity since elected... I don't forsee that changing anytime soon. He's nasty and a serial liar... glad a majority of Americans see that now...

He won Michigan by a thin 10,000 votes margin... and 80,000 people left their presidential choice blank on their ballots. I don't think that will happen again.
    It does not matter if he won by 1 vote or 10,000 key word is WON ,which he did and then became your loving president.

What is the difference between then and now?

He has done what he said he was going to do on the campaign trail,he did not make a bunch of promises in order to get elected then forgot about everybody once elected.

Despite the sideshow the one thing is clear,he is not afraid of pissing people off in order to get results,he takes the heat.

How come Obama did not provide Javlin missiles to the Ukraine?

Because he was scared that it would piss Russian off so he just made it look like we were supporting the Ukraine while throwing them under the bus.

President Trump gave them the missiles,are we at war with the Russians? Or maybe now the Russians know it is not a good idea to even try to go down that path.

The Democrats have accomplished a few things but because of the constant media mode of attacking the orange guy they overshadow thier own accomplishments.

Everytime they have attacked it has ended in failure,perception plays a role.

CTG posted it,the adverage person is caught up in their daily lives and enjoying the fruits of a booming economy,are they going to vote comfortably or take a risk?

Trump has had 3 plus years of track record,we are not at world war 3 like you guys predicted,the ones that promised to move to Canada if he was elected are still here.

Creditability is about doing what you say you are going to do and all of these heat of the moment outcries that have been coming and going wear thin on people after awhile.

History will remember the last 3 years of dem accomplishment as they impeached the president,which actually accomplished nothing.

Bad orange man still there making America great again.

The Biden corruption goes WAY deeper than just his son Hunter.

In November 2010, longtime Biden family friend Kevin Justice shows up at the White House to meet with Biden’s office, three weeks later Joe Biden’s brother James is appointed Executive Vice president of his new construction company. The company then got a $1.5 billion construction contract in Iraq. [[Joe Biden's brother having NO background in construction by the way).

Then there's Joe Biden's other brother Frank, who headed up renewable energy projects in Costa Rica and Jamaica, some funded with U.S. taxpayer dollars, with no background in energy [[was a real-estate developer).

Biden may be going to jail. Same with Adam Shiff. He claims to not have spoken to the whistle--blower [[who's not really a whistle-blower at all). But the guy was actually hired by Adam Shiff and works on Shiff's staff. LOL The whole thing was a setup from the beginning.
    Last edited by Bigdd; February-01-20 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    It does not matter if he won by 1 vote or 10,000 key word is WON ,which he did and then became your loving president.

What is the difference between then and now?

He has done what he said he was going to do on the campaign trail,he did not make a bunch of promises in order to get elected then forgot about everybody once elected.

Despite the sideshow the one thing is clear,he is not afraid of pissing people off in order to get results,he takes the heat.

How come Obama did not provide Javlin missiles to the Ukraine?

Because he was scared that it would piss Russian off so he just made it look like we were supporting the Ukraine while throwing them under the bus.

President Trump gave them the missiles,are we at war with the Russians? Or maybe now the Russians know it is not a good idea to even try to go down that path.

The Democrats have accomplished a few things but because of the constant media mode of attacking the orange guy they overshadow thier own accomplishments.

Everytime they have attacked it has ended in failure,perception plays a role.

CTG posted it,the adverage person is caught up in their daily lives and enjoying the fruits of a booming economy,are they going to vote comfortably or take a risk?

Trump has had 3 plus years of track record,we are not at world war 3 like you guys predicted,the ones that promised to move to Canada if he was elected are still here.

Creditability is about doing what you say you are going to do and all of these heat of the moment outcries that have been coming and going wear thin on people after awhile.

History will remember the last 3 years of dem accomplishment as they impeached the president,which actually accomplished nothing.

Bad orange man still there making America great again.
    You are so far off base on so many things is destroys the credibility of what you're saying. Trump made many promises that he has not kept such as eliminating the national debt, balancing the budget, eliminating ISIS, Mexico paying for the wall, eliminating ACA, create huge infrastructure spending, ending common core, etc. Why is it so hard for you to admit this guy overpromises all the time? It's delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by JonWylie View Post
    You are so far off base on so many things is destroys the credibility of what you're saying. Trump made many promises that he has not kept such as eliminating the national debt, balancing the budget, eliminating ISIS, Mexico paying for the wall, eliminating ACA, create huge infrastructure spending, ending common core, etc. Why is it so hard for you to admit this guy overpromises all the time? It's delusional.
    Ya might want to do a little research before referring to creditability.

On the common core in itself 47 states have already eliminated or in the process of elimination.

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%...o5otf0ojtfe3tu

california alone received $102 million from the feds to pay for it but the local tax base will have to come up with an additional 2.1 billion to cover its costs.
    Last edited by Richard; February-01-20 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    The Biden corruption goes WAY deeper than just his son Hunter.

In November 2010, longtime Biden family friend Kevin Justice shows up at the White House to meet with Biden’s office, three weeks later Joe Biden’s brother James is appointed Executive Vice president of his new construction company. The company then got a $1.5 billion construction contract in Iraq. [[Joe Biden's brother having NO background in construction by the way).

Then there's Joe Biden's other brother Frank, who headed up renewable energy projects in Costa Rica and Jamaica, some funded with U.S. taxpayer dollars, with no background in energy [[was a real-estate developer).

Biden may be going to jail. Same with Adam Shiff. He claims to not have spoken to the whistle--blower [[who's not really a whistle-blower at all). But the guy was actually hired by Adam Shiff and works on Shiff's staff. LOL The whole thing was a setup from the beginning.
    Did you hear that from Breitbart or Faux News?
    Bengazi... Server... Deep State... Bengazi... Server... Deep State... Schiff Schiff Schiff... Hunter... Hunter... Hunter...

If people keep repeating it without a valid news source... it must be true...

Ya might want to do a little research before referring to creditability.

On the common core in itself 47 states have already eliminated or in the process of elimination.

https://m.box.com/shared_item/https%...o5otf0ojtfe3tu

california alone received $102 million from the feds to pay for it but the local tax base will have to come up with an additional 2.1 billion to cover its costs.
    So just going to ignore all of the other things? Really solid defense
    And you're cancer of a link doesn't show that it's ended, it just shows that states have introduced legislation to eliminate it, and many have no chance of passing.

The delusion continues
    Last edited by JonWylie; February-01-20 at 03:53 PM.

So just going to ignore all of the other things? Really solid defense
    And you're cancer of a link doesn't show that it's ended, it just shows that states have introduced legislation to eliminate it, and many have no chance of passing.

The delusion continues
    "Get rid of Common Core — keep education local!"

Those were Trumps words,he did not say he was going to get rid of it,he can dissolve the funding of it at the federal level,he has no control over common core it is on the States,Obama did not implement common core but he did incentivize it at the federal level,it was never a federal mandated program.

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2016...of-common-core

Why would I need to provide defense of incorrect information that you posted while questioning my credibility?

I was trying not to keep embarrassing you but,okay let’s move on to your ACA argument.

ACA is comprised of two mandates.

The individual mandate,where if you could not afford it you would get a fine.

Nice solution for health care for the poor,if you cannot afford to buy it we will fine you because you are poor,and we will take your income tax refund if you do not pay it.

The second mandate is the employer mandate.

The Trump administration eliminated the individual mandate requirement,which also cuts the legs off of the employer mandate.

Because employers employ individuals,who would have thought.

So yes he has in essence neutered ACA,no not cancelled it out in the word sense.

That was two years ago,where have you been?

Granted it did not take effect until 2019 because when ACA was implemented it was term limited.

See that was the problem with Obama,everything he implemented in order to make people think he was actually accomplishing something Was term limits.

ACA
    DACA etc.

He did not really cast anything in stone,outside of cushy jobs for his cabinet after politics,but he was pretty good at kicking the can down the road with no actual solutions.

They were all just temporary programs subject to bi-partisan funding every few years.You want to kill a program,do not fund it.
    Last edited by Richard; February-01-20 at 04:27 PM.

"Get rid of Common Core — keep education local!"

Those were Trumps words,he did not say he was going to get rid of it,he can dissolve the funding of it at the federal level,he has no control over common core it is on the States,Obama did not implement common core but he did incentivize it at the federal level,it was never a federal mandated program.

https://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2016...of-common-core

Why would I need to provide defense of incorrect information that you posted while questioning my credibility?

I was trying not to keep embarrassing you but,okay let’s move on to your ACA argument.

ACA is comprised of two mandates.

The individual mandate,where if you could not afford it you would get a fine.

Nice solution for health care for the poor,if you cannot afford to buy it we will fine you because you are poor,and we will take your income tax refund if you do not pay it.

The second mandate is the employer mandate.

The Trump administration eliminated the individual mandate requirement,which also cuts the legs off of the employer mandate.

Because employers employ individuals,who would have thought.

So yes he has in essence neutered ACA,no not cancelled it out in the word sense.

That was two years ago,where have you been?

Granted it did not take effect until 2019 because when ACA was implemented it was term limited.

See that was the problem with Obama,everything he implemented in order to make people think he was actually accomplishing something Was term limits.

ACA
    DACA etc.

He did not really cast anything in stone,outside of cushy jobs for his cabinet after politics,but he was pretty good at kicking the can down the road with no actual solutions.

They were all just temporary programs subject to bi-partisan funding every few years.You want to kill a program,do not fund it.
    The only person you are embarrassing is yourself because you keep attempting to move the goal post to get out of saying Trump hasn't kept the promises he stated. He said he was going to balance the budget, eliminate the debt, make Mexico pay for the wall, eliminate ISIS, among the getting rid of Common Core. He just simply has no ability to do the things he said he was going to and people keep buying his talk.

So Trump has no ability to tell states to get rid of Common Core, but he ran on his ability to eliminate it. "We're getting rid of Common Core". Trump said that in the Debate in Detroit in which he tried to explain how cutting Common Core and EPA was going to balance the budget, which Fox New host Chris Wallace told him his cuts wouldn't be enough to even offset his tax cuts, let alone balance the budget. So again, he claimed it would all work out and people believed him, and yet here we are.

So believe whatever you want, but don't come in here and start talking about how Dems need to stop promising things they can't deliver on, because it's clear Trump can't do that.

^ my unborn child is a bum because he does not have a job lined up.

You are trying to base an argument on an incomplete term,you know for a fact that he is finished with completing his mission?

Read your post where you are quoting what he said “We’re” getting rid of common core.

The problem is you are so obsessed with Trump that you forget he is not a Lone Ranger,just like in the phone call that tweaked the Dems so bad,he used the word WE.

Do you actually understand what WE and We’re represents?

We are having a discussion,not just myself or not just you.

As the president of the United States Trump represents both of us and as much as people hate the concept,like it or not he is still your president and OUR president.

I am not sure what part of the word WE is so hard to understand,we’re getting rid of common core.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced Friday that he has officially ended Common Core in his state and outlined new standards that he says “embrace common sense.”

Ron DeSantis is a republican,Trump ended the federal funding aspect,DeSantis ended the state aspect of it.

We ended common core in Florida,we being the president of the United States,the governor of Florida and the citizens of Florida.

We are a collective as Americans and not individuals.

You put words in my mouth, saying I said that the Dems need to stop promising things that they cannot deliver on.

You need to show me where I posted that.

Unless you just have a guilty conscience.

You guys really like to make it up as you go along then call out others.

I will say it now though,if the Dems through out history had actually did what they promised,we would not have inner cities in the shape that they are in.

Notice I used the word WE because at the end of the day WE are all Americans.
    Last edited by Richard; February-01-20 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lpg View Post
    Why do we have to choose between 2 evils ? That's probably why people just left the ballot blank.
    Check out "Running Against the Devil" by Rick Wilson. It's a "guidebook" on how the Democrats can beat Trump in November.

Can't you take this over to "Non-Detroit" where it belongs? Started out as Kwame and Karmanos Flying Circus and now it's just the same old political shit with the same old blathering person

^ I’ll bet you think your blathering is something special,nobody forces anybody to read and a discussion is not about pleasing the individual.

Why did you have to pull the age discrimination card?

The only contribution you made to the discussion was to complain about it while not actually contributing to the discussion that you were complaining about.

What are your thoughts on the Kwame and Karmanos flying circus?
    Last edited by Richard; February-02-20 at 01:36 PM.

My thoughts are none of your business unless I care to share them

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    Can't you take this over to "Non-Detroit" where it belongs? Started out as Kwame and Karmanos Flying Circus and now it's just the same old political shit with the same old blathering person
    I thought the same. I've been avoiding the other shit show only to see more of it here.

Can't you take this over to "Non-Detroit" where it belongs? Started out as Kwame and Karmanos Flying Circus and now it's just the same old political shit with the same old blathering people.

There you go jcole, fixed it for you.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; February-03-20 at 09:09 AM.

Hah! Looks like the whole thread has burned down to ashes......

You are so far off base on so many things is destroys the credibility of what you're saying.
    That's so many of us skip over his diatribes.

Makes the thread go faster when you skip over all the silly.

Does Petey still run a company? Do people still do business with him? If so, why?

Never listen to the opinions of those darn business owners.

Much better to listen to the opinions of min wage workers and the unemployed. They're the ones with the true wisdom.

KING KWAME stays in prison nuff said.

Why doesn't anyone talk about freeing Bobby Ferguson? If they free one I would assume you have to free both.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast