Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Hybrid View

I remember the Silent Woman. Don't think I was ever in the Dizzy Duck. The Duchess was a true pig-sty, complete with dancing sows.

Siloz and Trumps were my two hangouts. Then the Landing Strip in Romulus and BTs on Michigan.

Wasn't it called Mr. L's Silent Woman or something?

Silent Woman Silohs and and Trummps had nice looking ladies - Those were classy places-- if one can use that word to describe a topless bar -- Never went to BT's In Dearborn[probably the only one I missed] but the Booby Trap on 8 mile and John R I did make it to---- Is that still there[along with the place just down John R from BT's

I remember as a kid going to visit my grandparents and we used to take Michigan Ave. There were two strip clubs/gogo bars on Michigan Ave.
    1) south side of Michigan just west of Clark St
    2) north side of Michigan between Martin and Livernois. I remember the torches with the burning flames on the outside of the building.

Anyone remember the names of these places?

Apparently they are remodeling the dutchess, as they have been doing alot of work on the building lately.

S is the slimmest posting I have seen on Dyes…

Goes without saying, this thread is unique in that it celebrates the Art of stripping down to the very absence of a thread.

Wasn't there a strip club on West Mcnichols and Oakfield called The Roxy?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6