Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

From the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    I'm not sure where you've been but the ones I was in had strict dress codes which was basically business attire. Siloz and another one on 8 Mile I used to go to [[can't remember the name right now) were very nice places. Many a business deal was penned in them during lunch and dinner hours. Tables were filled with business execs, lawyers, bankers, celebrities, etc. Even a few Detroit politicians including Council members. It wasn't uncommon for the lunch or dinner tab to be $300 or more. I had a couple of pretty good friends that worked at those two clubs.

One of the best was on Michigan in east Dearborn. Valet parking, doormen, upscale foods. That place was always packed; standing room only and almost every customer there was in a business suit, day or night. The girls there could make $1,000 a night just dancing. They didn't have to do anything else extra-curricular.

I've also known some of the girls. Some were skanks, but most were working mothers or housewives. They could make more dancing 2 or 3 days a week than they could working a 40 hour job. Some were models you may have seen at the Auto Show, others were doing television commercials. Most were quite intelligent.

There was also the Landing Strip in Romulus that was decent.

Yes, there were the other type of clubs in the 7 Mile/VanDyke area. I think one of the worst was Henry III on Michigan Ave out around Inkster somewhere. One of the girls there actually had a bullet scar in her stomach and was proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    From the other thread:
    The Silent Woman was very near Siloz on 8 mile. Both were typically a higher class topless club. Is this the club you can't remember?