Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

detmich Guest

Not proud of much I did then, just know the truth. To tell details about it is hard, not because I don't want to talk about it, but because people involved are still around. Do I really want to bring them back up and into my life? I don't know.

There are still people in the city [[and Suburbs) who know me from that time, and most of them are not nice folks. So I have to really think about why I would talk about this, what good could come of it, and if it is worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by detmich View Post
    Not proud of much I did then, just know the truth. To tell details about it is hard, not because I don't want to talk about it, but because people involved are still around. Do I really want to bring them back up and into my life? I don't know.

There are still people in the city [[and Suburbs) who know me from that time, and most of them are not nice folks. So I have to really think about why I would talk about this, what good could come of it, and if it is worth it.
    Those sure sound like the fundamental questions only you can answer. Fear of retribution is understandable. Also, any emotional scabs might get ripped off if you still remain vulnerable. Success is the best revenge.
    Last edited by vetalalumni; September-02-09 at 05:25 PM. Reason: edit