Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Don't forget Deja Vu in Ferndale where the Magic Bag is now located. On their marquis was printed "18 beautiful girls and one ugly one" or some such.

Not a strip club but i fondly recall The Last Chance at Woodward and 8 Mile.

what was the place way out 8 mile under the overpass where the dancers were all nude,,and you could not drink alcohol

Quote Originally Posted by alkiwat View Post
    what was the place way out 8 mile under the overpass where the dancers were all nude,,and you could not drink alcohol
    I believe you're referring to the Dizzy Duck which was over the Lodge/ Greenfield/ Eight Mile over pass. One could see the sign as you went eastbound Eight Mile.

that's it -- Thanks --- That was a dive,, even for topless./nude bars

Quote Originally Posted by Thruster315 View Post
    I believe you're referring to the Dizzy Duck which was over the Lodge/ Greenfield/ Eight Mile over pass. One could see the sign as you went eastbound Eight Mile.

Yep .That was it A real dump. haha Thanks

s
    Last edited by lester wild; November-28-23 at 08:01 AM.

The Last Chance was to that corner what the Willis Show Bar/Anderson's Gardens was to the Cass corrridor - Just a crowded smoky bar bar with every hooker in the area walking thru the doors at one time or another ---- Fun times!!