Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I remember the place on John R south of 8 Mile, although I can't remember the name. I was in there with members of the DPD and, if I remember correctly, the place was owned by some ex-cops. It may have been a dive, but it was also one of the safest bars around, since cops got a discount and the place was full of them all the time.

I won't go into details here [[partially because I don't remember a lot of them), but had a pretty wild night once that started in that joint when we noticed that one of the dancers was someone we had gone to high school with and we left with her, and which ended several stops later with an armed confrontation in River Rouge as the sun was coming up.

That was pretty much the end of my topless bar phase.

9mile&seneca Guest

Ahhh. Back when it was safe to drink and drive

was it the Centerfold?