Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Zads07 View Post
    You really don't have a clue what we do, do you?
    Apparently what you do is argue with and talk down to readers and former readers who are trying to tell you what the public wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Apparently what you do is argue with and talk down to readers and former readers who are trying to tell you what the public wants.
    If my comments come off as arguing, that is not my intent.

I am frustrated that people will give up on local news because of price. I am frustrated people want news for free. I am frustrated people call us fake.

I am frustrated that your ignorance toward my profession has caused you to stop informing yourself of what is going on in the community.

When you say "But doing so might cut in on the free passes and other goodies, right?" and assume that we do this for free stuff or that we don't do our jobs because of perks is asinine. I won't sugarcoat that comment because it's ignorant.

I'm sorry again if I'm coming off aggressive or rude, that's not my intent, but I would like to believe I'm trying to inform people of our profession, while at the same time, defending what we do.

You basically called him corrupt. How would you expect him to react?

No he's not.