Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Seven&wyo View Post
    That's because the Detroit of 50, 60 years ago is dead and gone. Time to move forward
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldsgreatest View Post
    Funny, I look at the state of Nevada and think it's tragic as well. Now stop skewing the topic of the thread. thanks.
    As far as I'm concerned, I'll read anything Ray wants to contribute, and he can take the thread in any direction he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by archfan View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, I'll read anything Ray wants to contribute, and he can take the thread in any direction he wants.
    I'm not sure what's up with those 2 posters and their extremely rude/disrespectful comments...
    Last edited by 313WX; December-28-18 at 07:10 AM.

Heh, heh, heh! Well, you can't please all of the people some of the time, or something like that!

Quote Originally Posted by 313WX View Post
    I'm not sure what's up with those 2 posters and their extremely rude/disrespectful comments...
    LMFAO pot meet kettle, again stop skewing the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by archfan View Post
    No he can't as far as I'm concerned, he can start his own topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldsgreatest View Post
    No he can't as far as I'm concerned, he can start his own topic.
    Worldsgreatest... I don't disagree with most of your posts... but when you start acting like an admin on this Forum... well that's when you need to put a cork in it. I've been on this forum for almost 20 years, and Ray has been here most of that time. So we have plenty of experience on what is unacceptable. Starting a new thread does NOT mean you OWN it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Gistok; December-28-18 at 06:20 PM.

But a thread should have a TOPIC that is adhered to
    -- it's sort of the way a forum is supposed to work.

Otherwise its just a bulletin board with the most obnoxious
    selfish bastards putting a huge note over your post.
    Some idiots post on top, about shit that has nothing to do with yours
    - a bit like what happens at the grocery stores cork boards around town

Detroit’s Wayne State University received part of a $3.5-million grant renewal
    from the National Institutes of Health’s National Institute on Aging
    to extend the Michigan Center for Urban African American Aging Research [[MCUAAAR).

Wayne State University was part of $1.64 billion
    in infrastructure-related research and initiatives in recent years
    to improve the nation’s water, mobility, energy and communications infrastructure.
    This research often spans disciplines, investigating unique solutions
    Last edited by O3H; December-28-18 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seven&wyo View Post
    That's because the Detroit of 50, 60 years ago is dead and gone. Time to move forward
    Yup, dead and gone, but the standards that the city had back then [[especially, top notch public schools) would be a great standards for the current population to aspire to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    Yup, dead and gone, but the standards that the city had back then [[especially, top notch public schools) would be a great standards for the current population to aspire to meet.
    I think he was referring to the WSU campus being ugly, however I happen to think the campus is actually pretty visually appealing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2