Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    fooling the dumbest among us.

They most certainly are.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post

You comment about youtube then you list cnn,nytimes and nbc as creditable news sources.

Have you ever seen them interview or show opposing opinions?

They seek out and interview those who agree with them only,kinda like thier followers,at one time they may have been industry standards but that horse left the stable long ago,between the anger,hatred and divisions they have been revived because the ratings show that’s what people want.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    You comment about youtube then you list cnn,nytimes and nbc as creditable news sources.

They seek out and interview those who agree with them only,kinda like thier followers,at one time they may have been industry standards but that horse left the stable long ago,between the anger,hatred and divisions they have been revived because the ratings show that’s what people want.
    So you're denying the existence of racist robocalls in Georgia and Florida? Are you saying CNN, NYT, and NBC all conspired to make this story up?

You tell me what your "preferred" news source is and I'll give you a link. Is USA Today acceptable?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ll/1885908002/

Newsweek?
    https://www.newsweek.com/racist-robo...-black-1184237

How about a local news source instead of a national one, like the South Florida Sun Sentinel?
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl...902-story.html

What do I have to do to get you to simply acknowledge basic facts and reality? A campaign of racist robocalls targeting the black Democratic gubernatorial candidates in Georgia and Florida happened, just like I said it did. If you want to dispute that, go ahead, but back up your bullshit with evidence please.

Hey, at least the GOP isn't spamming you with racist robocalls like they are in Georgia and Florida.
    Read your links provided and post where it is the GOP is spamming with racists robo calls,the links you post clearly state that they were sent out by radical right wingers and not the GOP.

So you figure that you would create fake news and add the racist GOP part in there?

Then you make another post to make it look good?

Now do exactly what you requested from me,back your bullshit up with evidence useing the links YOU provided,show where the GOP is involved as you clearly posted.
    Last edited by Richard; November-06-18 at 09:01 AM.

the links you post clearly state that they were sent out by radical right wingers and not the GOP.
    You say that like there's a difference.

Hint ... there isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    You say that like there's a difference.

Hint ... there isn't.
    Yea okay,that is like me saying a democrat shot up a ballfield therefore all democrats are wakos that are going to do the same.

Totaly irrelevant though because his post was specific in saying the GOP was directly involved,in which they were not.

Yes, always. The NYT has three Republican op-ed columnists. They run weekly Conservative-Liberal counterpoints. Their chief pollster is actually a Conservative Republican. They're only the most respected news source on the planet, with like 4x as many Pulitzers as any other source.

And let's be honest. You don't read the NYT. You have no clue what they write. You don't like them because Trump told you not to like them [[even though Trump curiously rushes to NYT to give interviews when given the chance).

You're so brainwashed by Trump-Putin propaganda that you think black is white, up is down, and left is right. Opposition to Trump has zero to do with traditional Left-Right cleavages; it just means you aren't a brainwashed cultist lost in a sea of delusion.

Yea okay,that is like me saying a democrat shot up a ballfield therefore all democrats are wakos that are going to do the same.

Totaly irrelevant though because his post was specific in saying the GOP was directly involved,in which they were not.
    No President told anyone to shoot up Congressmen on ballfields. There was, however, a President who repeatedly told his cultists to attack CNN, Nancy Pelosi and the like. That's the [[enormous) difference.

Note that no one blamed George Bush when Gabby Giffords was shot, because he had nothing to do with it. He wasn't inciting violence.

^^^ bham quote

No President told anyone to shoot up Congressmen on ballfields. There was, however, a President who repeatedly told his cultists to attack CNN, Nancy Pelosi and the like. That's the [[enormous) difference.
    He also congratulated a convicted congressman for beating up a journalist in 2017 following the execution of a Saudi journalist to defuse the situation with the affable Saudi regime.
    Note that no one blamed George Bush when Gabby Giffords was shot, because he had nothing to do with it. He wasn't inciting violence.
    Last edited by canuck; November-06-18 at 11:17 AM.

Trump is different. Different in that he is not very different from our ugly past.

Name:  good-ol-boys.png
Views: 411
Size:  275.4 KB
    The Good Old Days - Donald Trump and the Greensboro 4
    https://vimeo.com/290338533
    Last edited by bust; November-06-18 at 02:09 PM.

Hey, at least the GOP isn't spamming you with racist robocalls like they are in Georgia and Florida.

I am still waiting for your proof that the GOP is spamming with racist robo calls.

Once again the links that you provided did not back up your false accusations.

I did notice that you conveniently did not reply but yet continued to try and distract in the other thread,why are you spreading fake made up news while accusing others of doing it?

You are forgetting the whole dem call out to accost anybody in public places,you have created scenarios in your mind based on innuendos verses somebody that actually said the words and the actions taken by the followers days after against Sara.

No point in playing the high and mighty,you guys are just as deep in the mud as everybody else.

Let's not forget a guy named Matt Bevins who called for bloodshed if Clinton won.

You are forgetting the whole dem call out to accost anybody in public places,
    You're spreading RT-Breitbart-Infowars fakenews, once again, in commited devotion to your Dear Leader.

There are no Dems calling for violence. There are no traditional Republicans doing such nonsense, either. It's only Trump.

You're spreading RT-Breitbart-Infowars fakenews, once again, in commited devotion to your Dear Leader.

There are no Dems calling for violence. There are no traditional Republicans doing such nonsense, either. It's only Trump.
    I am not familiar with the sites you listed,you must follow them if you are aware of thier content enough to comment on.

Here is your fake news site CNN reporting,

"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/06/25/pol...yVe8ZBhl4BRP0-

That is Maxine Waters words,so show me where your loving President Trump has called for confrontation like that.

Yes, Ms. Water words are hard to square as are others on the right. It IS NOT EITHER/ OR. It's both.

But you mostly hear about the extremists on the right, mainstream media but CNN, MSNBC and others have been most revealing lately.

I'm sure there are many less extreme dems who wish she would stop talking.

"Let's make sure we show up wherever we have to show up. And if you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they're not welcome anymore, anywhere.

That is Maxine Waters words,so show me where your loving President Trump has called for confrontation like that.
    There is no call to violence there. 'Push back' is an expression, a figure of speech that does not mean physically pushing some one. 'Tell them' is just that. Express your displeasure verbally. Nothing like some of the hate rhetoric spewed by Donny's Disciples, or the overt acts of violence committed by them

It is how individuals twist and process things in thier minds.

Trump says there are bad hombres.
    You claim he is racist against Hispanics,but yet when the bad hombres are deported back to thier country,the violence follows them and people form caravans to escape it and flee to the US for relative safety.

Was he wrong?

In Charlottesville he said there was bad people in both sides and was labeled a racist.

But yet we find out in the investigation that there was people with bad intent on both sides.

Was he wrong?

Trump calls for proper vetting of the Muslims wishing to enter the US.

You claim he is racist against Muslims but yet the over 200 mass graves being discovered with thousands of bodies buried by ISIS is Muslims killing Muslims and it is not different then who you invite into your home.

If you do not know somebody are you going to invite them into your home?

Does that make you a racist?

Every other immigrant coming into this country is vetted and if they cannot be then a step is taken back until they can be,that is not racist,that is common sense.

Going through life placing blame on others gets you no where,rushing to judge based on emotion verses facts puts you even further back and rushing to place labels on others due to your own lack of situational awareness puts you at the back of the line.

Yes, in the literal since that IS what is being said. However, extremists, and loose cannon types [[existing in both parties) always take the broad expression. For example: hollering in peoples faces [[which is actually verbal assault) etc.

You have to watch what you say as some will to go far beyond your words and 'expressions'. This is applicable to both sides!

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    There is no call to violence there. 'Push back' is an expression, a figure of speech that does not mean physically pushing some one. 'Tell them' is just that. Express your displeasure verbally. Nothing like some of the hate rhetoric spewed by Donny's Disciples, or the overt acts of violence committed by them
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-07-18 at 05:03 PM.

I am still waiting for your proof that the GOP is spamming with racist robo calls.

Once again the links that you provided did not back up your false accusations.

I did notice that you conveniently did not reply but yet continued to try and distract in the other thread,why are you spreading fake made up news while accusing others of doing it?
    My original post was tongue-in-cheek, not that I expected you to pick up on that given your intellectual disability. But if it makes you feel better, I'm willing to concede the point IF you admit that you were wrong about those two border patrol agents being attacked by "rock throwers." Admit you were wrong about that, and I'll do the same, but I absolutely will not abide by a standard that you refuse to abide by yourself. So I'll leave it up to you: admit you were wrong and I'll do the same, or else you can go pound sand until the cows come home.

My original post was tongue-in-cheek, not that I expected you to pick up on that given your intellectual disability. But if it makes you feel better, I'm willing to concede the point IF you admit that you were wrong about those two border patrol agents being attacked by "rock throwers." Admit you were wrong about that, and I'll do the same, but I absolutely will not abide by a standard that you refuse to abide by yourself. So I'll leave it up to you: admit you were wrong and I'll do the same, or else you can go pound sand until the cows come home.

OMG........

AJ I guess sand would be your preferred choice,most worms find it easy to wiggle through.

Sense when did you become a tongue-in-cheek kinda person?Does that meen you are starting to turn over a new leaf and embracing MAGA.

You are asking me to admit I was wrong about the stoning when the investigation did not determine that is what happened,maybe some aliens dropped out of the sky and beat the crap out of the agents killing one in the process.

So why could they not come to a conclusion?

It is common practice for those on the other side to throw rocks at the agents as a distraction while drugs and people are being smuggled across the border further down.

So,we have a video of the caravan throwing rocks at the Mexican police at thier border in order to cross it,we already have Mexicans throwing rocks at the border patrol and we have an ongoing lawsuit from a Mexican National against the US government because a border patrol agent shot and killed her kid because he was throwing rocks at the border patrol in order to distract them for the smugglers.

So what do you think will happen when the caravan reaches the border and they find they are denied entry ?

If they start throwing rocks at the agents in order to gain entry what should our response be?

That is a discussion,spending your time trying to discredit me or calling me names like a kindergarten bully is called a distraction and not discussing the real issues,my three legged dog can sit here and type Trump sucks and so does anybody that supports him,yea we get that,but both you and I like it or not are in a country called America and the current president is Donald Trump like it or not.

I was incorrect in my statement of the words This Weekend and it was cleared up by other posters that it did indeed occur in 2017.

Irregardless it does not change the fact that we have a bunch of rock throwing people at and heading to the border that is going to create a shitstorm,weather it comes from the otherside of the border,this side,a right wing wako or a left wing wako or even the border patrol it is inevitable that something is going to happen.

So is it better to be proactive or reactive or are we going to stick with Trump sucks and is a racist for not allowing open borders?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6