Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

"Is too! Is not!! Is too!!! Is not!!!! OK, I give. Art is not a store of value. But then, I'm easy. Try to convince Sotheby's, Christie's and the art dealers, not to mention the collectors."

Why would I have to? Those places do not function like an ethical collections department such as the DIA.

"It's a new idea. Call the cops."

Seriously? Lame. It's not new. Capitalist Pig Dogs having been doing this for yearsssss.

"You know, there are two kinds of people in this world... the kind of people who think there are two kinds of people in this world, and the kind who don't. And the kind that think about museums without getting a museum education... well, those are the worst kind of all."

lol. False Dichotomy. Ooopps. My bad. You actually listed three types of people when you were trying to make a point about only two types of people.

Perhaps False Trihotomy? lol.

"Hey! Where's your blog?"

Why in Hell would I need a blog? Blogs are soooooo 20th Century. Are you looking for me to add you to my Live Journal, too?
    Last edited by Baselinepunk; January-04-12 at 08:57 PM.