Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Yet here you are, unable to convince anyone your idea is worthwhile. At least you think highly of yourself. Don't let anybody take that away from you.

Coaccession Guest

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    Yet here you are, unable to convince anyone your idea is worthwhile.
    It's a tough thread, no doubt. But this thread's not the world. It's not even Detroit. But, it's a nice slice.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    At least you think highly of yourself. Don't let anybody take that away from you.
    Actually, my own shortcomings are legion, starting with my difficulties in convincing people on this thread. What earns my highest admiration is this inspiration that popped into my brain, which is such a neat division of cultural rights and financial returns that it lets museums have major collections without tying up much capital and gives collectors and investors attractive ways to maximize the social responsibility of their savings. When I compare it to alternatives, I always marvel at the value it creates via the value it unleashes.

"Actually, my own shortcomings are legion, starting with my difficulties in convincing people on this thread. What earns my highest admiration is this inspiration that popped into my brain, which is such a neat division of cultural rights and financial returns that it lets museums have major collections without tying up much capital and gives collectors and investors attractive ways to maximize the social responsibility of their savings. When I compare it to alternatives, I always marvel at the value it creates via the value it unleashes."

Holy shit. This is gotta be a line straight out of some B-Rated '80s film.

Don't stop believing, eh?

Coaccession Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Baselinepunk View Post
    "If you can't keep up with the conversation, better not join in at all." With HL's advice, Fresno, you avoid removing all doubt.