Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    ccbatson Guest

I have, and will continue to explain the rationality of arguments I use or agree with...unlike...ahem, sound familiar Lorax?

How's the book you promised to read coming along btw?

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    "Follower"? Not of any person, but of various rational concepts with with I agree.
    Hey Bats, you have a typo, let me correct your comment: Follower? Not of any person, but of various radical concepts with which I agree.

No need to thank me, just trying to help a fellow forumer out.

Lorax Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ccbatson View Post
    I have, and will continue to explain the rationality of arguments I use or agree with...unlike...ahem, sound familiar Lorax?

How's the book you promised to read coming along btw?
    Just finished it- the title is: "To Serve Man."

The main character, "Batts" ended up in hot water.

One of the best books I've ever read!

ccbatson Guest

Not the book you gave your word to read in our wager once I kept my word. Apparently, your character does not include honoring your own words and commitments...very telling.

Lorax Guest

The only difference between the two of us on the bookreading front is at least I'm honest about not reading the fascist propaganda, where you are dishonest in saying you did.

If you did, you would have come to a different conclusion. You may have been reading Julia Child for all I was able to discern from your critique.

ccbatson Guest

More lies...I read Hartmann's "Screwed" and proved it even to your satisfaction. Drop the attempt at revisionist history and man up to your failure to keep your word.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5