Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Wonder if Mr. Feiger has any other ladies waiting in the wings to come out. Remember what he did to that competing attorney - WXYZ has deep pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Yep, it is coming off the spools a bit. As a woman I fully stand against sexual harassment and abuse on the job, etc. But the fallout from this is going to hurt women down the road career-wise in some settings.

Some employers potential or actual are going to avoid ANY scenario, even a mentoring setting, where one can be remotely accused rightly or wrongly, and thus have your rep and career damaged.

You sometimes don't know why your not hired, and hiring may change for deference of same sex groupings, especially in private setting. The church I attend the pastor never meets with a woman alone, to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
    No idea what this means. You have an obvious predator here and the station mishandled the situation pretty badly. Putting up with this crap for as long as she did shows the resolve Ms Edwards had to work through a really bad situation. And it wasn't "10-20-20-40 years," it was five years. Five years too long in any job IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    I take seriously these accusations and the countless stories over the past few months but who is Rev. Rideout and why did he do the press conference? Usually it's lawyers ready to litigate.

And Neavling has a personal vendetta against any of the print folks so I'm sure that's not revenge or anything...
    Rev Rideout pops out the woodwork at any photo op he can get near dealing with race issues. Just another corrupt preacher that loves attention and money. He desperately wants to be Rev Sharpton or whatever. Can't think of any good he has ever done besides recruitment and brainwashing. Another empty suit that helps NO situation he puts himself into.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2