Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    Information that I found on another website said that this was the graffiti that the girls painted. I'm only the messenger! Name:  build the wall.jpg
Views: 1200
Size:  73.9 KB
    That's Ohio University's Graffiti Wall.

Ohio University Greek Week events cancelled over pro-Trump graffiti on free speech wall [[Apr 12, 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by CassTechGrad View Post
    Information that I found on another website said that this was the graffiti that the girls painted. I'm only the messenger! Name:  build the wall.jpg
Views: 1200
Size:  73.9 KB
    lol I guess you got the wrong message.

I would consider that a bill board for public education,so no problem with that one.

I checked my source again and it said that the same girls were seen painting graffiti at Ohio University last year so it looks like they guilty of both of them!!!!!!!!!

You probably need to call it an unamed anonymous source,if somebody gets a wild hair they may have you sent to the wonderful state of Ohio to tell the story in front of somebody in a black robe.

"That would be the understanding for most"

Is that not the most darling, thoughtful commentary? Stirring the pot might be have been suggesting Gilbert a sexist and a hypocrite...as I'm certain some women reading this may have felt...
    Want the pot stirred?
    Betcha if it were 3 black men instead of the "fine ladies"...no social media witch hunt, no reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastside... View Post
    "That would be the understanding for most"

Is that not the most darling, thoughtful commentary? Stirring the pot might be have been suggesting Gilbert a sexist and a hypocrite...as I'm certain some women reading this may have felt...
    Want the pot stirred?
    Betcha if it were 3 black men instead of the "fine ladies"...no social media witch hunt, no reward.
    I think the admin needs to move this post to the classified section where the OP can find the required sledgehammer to remove the chip from their shoulder.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2