Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    And for the record, I think Trump is too stupid and weak to be a fascist dictator.

But I'll pray to my God tonight I don't eat my words.
    I don't think it's Trump we have to worry about. I think it's his appointees and whoever holds the end of their, and Trump's, leashes.

Quote Originally Posted by ridgeabilly View Post
    Are we ready to fight back?
    #MDPAN is planning a small counter protest in response.
    It's not a counter-protest, it's just a protest, since the meetup at Duggan's isn't protesting anything.

So what is the expected end-result of this protest? Do you think you are going to change someone's mind by yelling 'fascist' at them? It will probably feel good, but I don't think you'll be accomplishing anything.

How about channeling your energies into something more positive? Neighborhood cleanup? Blood drive? Something that shows what your side stands for, instead of what it doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by JBMcB View Post
    ...How about channeling your energies into something more positive? Neighborhood cleanup? Blood drive? Something that shows what your side stands for, instead of what it doesn't?
    What a great reply to anyone's jingoism.

Quote Originally Posted by dtowncitylover View Post
    I mean, we're getting there...

• "an authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization."
    It's closer than you think, brother!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2