Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Such sad news. My thoughts are with him and his family.

I first connected with John via DY, then met him at a FSC, and later Facebook.
    My thoughts are with his families [[blood family and DY family).
    Great to see that a few old timers are still here [[shout out to Ray 1936 and Islandman, and of course, Lowell, and any others that I may have overlooked.
    Last edited by barnesfoto; April-11-17 at 12:29 AM. Reason: left out Islandman and Lowell!

So sorry to hear, I never met him, but his posts were witty & I found myself actually laughing out loud literally on many occasions! It's amazing how so many of us interact here on DetroitYes and wouldn't know each other if we passed one another on the street? Everytime I hear about the picnic, I say I'm going but never do? This year if there's a picnic, I'll be there!!!

My heart is broken for the Gannon family and really for all of us. Gannon was the father of so many insights and moments shifted paradigm. I can only cry out at our loss.