Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Surprisingly, IMO, for fast food White Castle has very good coffee with the premium cream to go!
    Again, I agree with you. You won't have to ask for a pay increase to buy a cup of it either.

I grew up going to the Speedway [[now Starbucks) for candy. In the spirit of acknowledging the link between GPs and Detroit I'd like to point out that this is the THIRD Starbucks on Mack. There is one at the corner of Mack and Woodward as well. The place they tore down for the new one was a log-cabin style 80's diner that has been closed from even its last iteration for years. While I don't necessarily subscribe to fast food as the highest and best use along Mack, the Detroit side of Mack from Moran to Cadieux is essentially a strip of car dealership parking lots. A decent quality fast food building that adds jobs and activity more hours can ONLY be a good thing. The McD's and Starbucks buildings will be ready for teardown and rebuild before this corridor is demanding more land for multi-floor mixed-use buildings.

:-)

McDonald's at Canyon and Mack does an amazing drive-through business. They must sell a lot of coffee.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2