Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 130 131 132 133 134 135
Results 3,351 to 3,375 of 3573

Hybrid View

Hudson’s website updated with a few fresh pictures and videos as well as a slightly modified floor plan

https://aws.zoyeswebsites.com/hudsons-cms/

Name:  IMG_9234.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  90.0 KB

Update as of 5/3:
    Name:  IMG_3524.jpg
Views: 726
Size:  210.5 KB

The skin should completely cover it by the Grand Prix. The building should be completed by somewhere between the time of the auto show to the tree lighting. I am glad that this design was picked over the other renderings. What was the original design for that spot when the steel beams were protruding from the ground 15 years ago or so?

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    The skin should completely cover it by the Grand Prix. The building should be completed by somewhere between the time of the auto show to the tree lighting. I am glad that this design was picked over the other renderings. What was the original design for that spot when the steel beams were protruding from the ground 15 years ago or so?
    Neither of those schedule predictions are going to be accurate but ok I guess we'll defer to your expertise in construction 🙄

5. Default

Hudsons Detroit

May 8 2024.

I would love to see a switch up of classic GM cars in the area where GM will have its new cars on display. Maybe a 59 Cadillac and a 68 Corvette could be on display for the first month

Update as of 5/15:
    Name:  IMG_3551.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  148.3 KB

https://www.editionhotels.com/coming-soon/

Detroit EDITION Hotel back to the EDITION website reconfirming the opening date of 2027.

Interior design to be done by Studio Yabu Pushelberg.

I have recently stayed at the Tokyo Ginza EDITION hotel last week and the hotel manager also confirmed the Detroit property to be opened in 2027.

Name:  EDITION DET_05162024.JPG
Views: 173
Size:  44.6 KB
    Last edited by RAPLAS; May-16-24 at 05:28 PM.

Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 130 131 132 133 134 135