Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Default No One at the Hudsons Site Today!

Very strange unless someone has developed the Covid Virus, no one was doing anything at the Hudsons site today and very unusual for a Thursday. With the way they have been working something is up, Bedrock has changed their mind again or Dan Gilbert has changed his. The slowness is very strange with this whole scenario, I don't think they worked on June 3 either. Something just does not seem right to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigboat View Post
    Very strange unless someone has developed the Covid Virus, no one was doing anything at the Hudsons site today...
    I think the camera recording time is messing up, when you first start the video you see a bunch of workers leaving the site in their cars so they were definitely there. There was no video at all yesterday June 3rd.

I imagine whoever works the thing has not been in the office for a long time.

EDIT: another piece of evidence that corroborates my theory, if you look at the last video all the machinery and equipment on site are in totally different spots.
    Last edited by Satiricalivory; June-04-20 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satiricalivory View Post
    I think the camera recording time is messing up, when you first start the video you see a bunch of workers leaving the site in their cars so they were definitely there. There was no video at all yesterday June 3rd.

I imagine whoever works the thing has not been in the office for a long time.

EDIT: another piece of evidence that corroborates my theory, if you look at the last video all the machinery and equipment on site are in totally different spots.
    It looks like the record is starting in late afternoon. You can tell by direction that the shadows are being cast.