Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    OR if you didn't push legislation based on your book maybe you wouldn't hear from folks like me. It really is as simple as that.

It would also be less entertaining if many Christians didn't freak out when hearing things like "Happy Holidays" but I digress.
    Oh I’m sure we’d still hear from folks like you… because no one’s making the argument based on a “book” and yet we still hear from you. The type of people who love to be heard, even when there’s no point. In MI, a pregnancy can be destroyed at any stage, whether 1 month or 9 months. So, you won and we still hear from you. Consider expanding your “family shoots” album at one of our state’s thriving planned parenthood locations.

Quote Originally Posted by mkd View Post
    Oh I’m sure we’d still hear from folks like you… because no one’s making the argument based on a “book” and yet we still hear from you. The type of people who love to be heard, even when there’s no point. In MI, a pregnancy can be destroyed at any stage, whether 1 month or 9 months. So, you won and we still hear from you. Consider expanding your “family shoots” album at one of our state’s thriving planned parenthood locations.
    Nobody is making an argument against abortion based on the bible? What sort of delusional world are you living in? I didn't realize bodily autonomy should end at a state's border...

Thanks for creeping, thats a really great idea.

What sort of delusional world are you living in? .
    https://youtu.be/VXTGEScRGcE

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Whalley View Post

AI Trump Warns His Supporters
    AI Trump wants his supporters to know that supporting him comes with serious consequences. Very large consequences. Huge, throbbing consequences...
    Last edited by Jimaz; March-29-24 at 05:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    AI Trump Warns His Supporters

Nobody is making an argument against abortion based on the bible? What sort of delusional world are you living in? I didn't realize bodily autonomy should end at a state's border...

Thanks for creeping, thats a really great idea.
    Weren't you the first to bring mention of any "book" into this conversation in comment #168?

Re your comment that "I didn't realize bodily autonomy should end at a state's border...": I don't think anyone stated that bodily autonomy ends at a state border. However the Constitution says that any power not delegated to the federal government nor denied states, belongs to the states and the people. I can't find any powers given to the federal government to regulate abortions or forbidding states from doing so anywhere in the Constitution. It is therefore the right of any state to decide its own policy regarding abortion. I would, as previously stated, favor an updated version of Roe vs. Wade in my State as a compromise between some common religious sentiments that can deny health issues and Democratic Party promoted legislation allowing the infanticide of viable unborn infants. That's what Roe was: a compromise.

I did take umbrage at Jimez's video though realizing that there are enough people around to support an actress making a living in part by stereotyping and insulting a religious
    group. Imagine a 'comedian' who makes their living insulting racial groups and filling clubs up with people wanting to laugh at and feel better than some other group. It's sicko.