Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I make sure I slow down, blow my horn flip and the bird at those church-clown, ass hats protesting at the Ferndale PP.

Bunch of worthless secesh. I always fart in their general direction.

The protesters will proudly proclaim their commitment to the "sanctity of life". Then they'll go home, and continue to support the death penalty, letting every idiot have a gun arsenal, letting Syrian refugee children starve, bombing the Middle East, ending Obamacare and blocking govt. benefits for mothers and children. No hypocrisy there!

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    The protesters will proudly proclaim their commitment to the "sanctity of life". Then they'll go home, and continue to support the death penalty, letting every idiot have a gun arsenal, letting Syrian refugee children starve, bombing the Middle East, ending Obamacare and blocking govt. benefits for mothers and children. No hypocrisy there!
    And not taking care of all those un-aborted babies put up for adoption. Unless they're newborn, white and perfect few people want them.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    And not taking care of all those un-aborted babies put up for adoption. Unless they're newborn, white and perfect few people want them.
    Kamala Harris Tours Abortion Clinic [[theonion.com)

The 'sanctity of life' narrative isn't so impermeably iron-clad [[white folks, repub-only, pro-death penalty, gun-a-totin', refugee-refusing, et al). Abortion as expressed this side of 1973 USA is a complex issue on all sides! Most people just want to go on with their lives, others simply don't want the association in regards to paying for abortion ala their tax dollars.

I support adoption and seeking an entity as such I can get behind financially so as to make this option broader, and thus put my money where my mouth is on the subject.

Last edited by Zacha341; February-11-17 at 05:43 AM.

This headline sounds a lot like, "Defund Planned Parenthood."

Calltoaction Guest

Didn't you get the memo? Only white American kids matter.