Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Who needs a statesman when you can have a media star for President.
    Charlatan, trickster

Quote Originally Posted by clubboss View Post
    Charlatan, trickster
    Trump, chump.

Who needs a statesman when you can have a media star for President. Damned media. Lol. Orange is the new black.
    I would rather have a leader than a statesman.
    That being said the media has been asleep and has to earn the trust of the people again.
    The government lost it, hence Trump got elected.

I hope that Pres. Obama continues with social justice advocacy projects. Hopefully his foundation will be active in getting behind various community activism groups.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    I would rather have a leader than a statesman.
    That being said the media has been asleep and has to earn the trust of the people again.
    The government lost it, hence Trump got elected.
    A leader and a statesman is what you had in Obama. Mind you, I understand your focus on leadership. It is a dated reflex that you find in places like Italy. There was the journalist slash polemicist Benito Mussolini and much later a media mogul; Silvio Berlusconi got to do his own bit of self-emancipation. It's all down to who your media favorite wins the Game.

"Come Blow Your Horn"

Make like a Mister Milquetoast and you'll get shut out,
    Make like a Mister Meek and you'll get cut out,
    Make like a little lamb, and wham, you're shorn,
    I tell ya, chum, it's time to come blow your horn.

Make like a Mister Mumbles and you're a zero,
    Make like a Mister Big; they dig a hero.
    You've got to sound your "A" the day you're born,

The taller the tree is the sweeter the peach,
    I'll give you the whole maguilla in a one word speach: Reach!

Make like the world's your pudding, but light the brandy,
    Even the mildest kiss is a dan, dan, dandy,
    There'll be no love in bloom come doomsday morn,

[Musical Interlude]

In civilized jungles females adore
    The lions who come on swingin'; if you wanna score - roar!

You can be either read to or be the reader,
    You can be either lead or be the Leader.
    Don't wait until you're told you're old and worn, Take in some air and get your lips puckered,
    Before you find you're simply too tuckered,
    I'll tell ya, chum, it's time to come blow your horn.

Blow your horn,

By Cahn and Van Heusen

A leader and a statesman is what you had in Obama. Mind you, I understand your focus on leadership. It is a dated reflex that you find in places like Italy. There was the journalist slash polemicist Benito Mussolini and much later a media mogul; Silvio Berlusconi got to do his own bit of self-emancipation. It's all down to who your media favorite wins the Game.

Naw, Obama was neither. He was an apologist puppet of the globalist fascists that told the sheeple what they wanted to hear while reaching into their pockets and stealing their futures.

Naw, Obama was neither. He was an apologist puppet of the globalist fascists that told the sheeple what they wanted to hear while reaching into their pockets and stealing their futures.
    Let's see if you exonerate Rex Tillerson in 12 months time.

Well this harmless drug offender met a much stiffer penalty after being granted early release: http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...art_river_home

Well this harmless drug offender met a much stiffer penalty after being granted early release: http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/in...art_river_home
    3 time convicted drug dealer, his latest offense had him rounded up w/ nine men, all of them were charged Federally, all of them pleaded guilty. His sentence was appropriate. I assume he provided some type of information to the authorities - which undoubtedly led him being lit up w/ an assault rifle. He did not warrant even a consideration for sentence reduction.

Quote Originally Posted by clubboss View Post
    3 time convicted drug dealer, his latest offense had him rounded up w/ nine men, all of them were charged Federally, all of them pleaded guilty. His sentence was appropriate. I assume he provided some type of information to the authorities - which undoubtedly led him being lit up w/ an assault rifle. He did not warrant even a consideration for sentence reduction.
    Street justice sentence was much more appropriate.

He was for sure safer in the slammer! And the bullets that may have missed him could have killed others too. Just more of what we need. NOT.

A video of the perps. as they entered the halfway house.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxRMmss2iwI

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    He was for sure safer in the slammer! And the bullets that may have missed him could have killed others too. Just more of what we need. NOT.
    I think it’s extraordinary for two armed dregs of society to enter a Federal halfway house – one armed with an assault type weapon – to murder a former gang member. Not waiting until he was released from the halfway house. Virtually every criminal cries like a baby when caught, and sings like a canary. The victim would have needed to possess some vital information – typically the FBI is interested in unsolved murders – to even be considered for a time cut, let alone a presidential commutation.
    He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon.

^^^ Yeah that vid shows they were not there for a scheduled visit of friendship!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2