Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 191 of 207 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 201 ... LastLast
Results 4,751 to 4,775 of 5151

^ did you actually check Michelle out ? You do not know for a fact do you?

Trump Sends Thugs To Arrest Portland Protesters, Threatens Chicago And New York May Be Next

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ did you actually check Michelle out ? You do not know for a fact do you?
    Sorry, Richard, you just proved you have actually got LESS than shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    So for a black person or a woman who had a job last year, and is now unemployed due to Trump's disastrous handling of COVID-19, how grateful should they be exactly to Donald Trump for the fact that they HAD a job? HAD, as in "past tense", as in "was employed but is no longer." Those unemployed ingrates, why can't they be more grateful for what they once had but no longer have because our country is run by an anti-science demagogue who is openly hostile to any attempt to stem the spread of the virus?

Funny that you bring up that other countries also had their unemployment rates affected by COVID-19. Let's compare, shall we?

USA: 11.1% [[June 2020)
    UK: 3.9% [[May 2020)
    France: 8.1% [[May 2020)
    Germany: 6.4% [[June 2020)
    Italy: 7.8% [[May 2020)

Weird how those other countries have lower unemployment rates during COVID, even thought their pre-COVID unemployment rates were HIGHER than ours. Also weird that the UK is doing so well, considering they were hit even harder than we were. Oh well, perhaps national leadership does matter after all...
    You forgot to mention Canada with its 13.4% unemployment rate or Spain with its 14.5% unemployment rate. Canada is probably the country most like the U.S.. I'm glad though for the U.K. after all those cynics who foretold its death by Brexit. Again, the Covid-19 death rate was 3.77x higher on average in the bluest 1/3 of states then in the reddest 1/3 of states so blaming everything on Trump doesn't work very well. Trump isn't to blame for Spain, France, the UK, and Italy all having a higher death rate per million than does the U.S. Could it be that west European countries are over their hump and workers are needed to make up for all the things that didn't get made or done while everyone was in lockdown? "Trump didn't tell Cuomo to stuff CV patients in nursing homes. Trump didn't tell De Blasio to encourage residents to go out and eat in Chinatown to fight xenophobia" either. Hurray for Germany though for having both a lower death rate and lower unemployment rate than the U.S. and its reputation for keeping its trains on time.

When Democrats were mad at Trump for reducing travel from China, they were knee deep in promoting your coup; too busy to be bothered by the spread of CV. Over the last three years when Trump invited Democrats to develop a plan for creating infrastructure jobs - the same thing. They were too busy trying to take down Trump. Then when unemployment shot up to 14.7% in April there was no plan in place to put people to work on infrastructure. Instead, Congress and the President started shoveling out money. $1,200 per working person and $600/month to sit on the couch. My local Kroger's pays $15/hour and has had a hiring sign out front this entire time. Why should anyone want to work for less money if they can get $600/week [[$15x40hours) for sitting on their rear? FDR put people to work building infrastructure but modern Democrats just give our children's money away. That's not true. Today's Democrats allow their cities to be taken down by Democratic sub-groups. Maybe some work will come out of that replacing windows and statues.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    You forgot to mention Canada with its 13.4% unemployment rate or Spain with its 14.5% unemployment rate.
    So you're not even going to take the Pre-COVID unemployment rate into account? Spain's unemployment rate PRE-COVID was 13.8%, so it would seem COVID only caused it go up by 0.7% instead of the 7% jump in the U.S. Thanks for inadvertently helping to prove my point. Canada likewise had a pre-COVID unemployment rate that was higher than ours so it's not like every country started in the exact same place now is it, genius?

But you never did answer my question. For the 11+% of the workforce currently unemployed, how grateful should they be to Donald Trump for once having a job but no longer having a job? Extremely grateful, or just really grateful?

All those unemployed people will go to the polls and thank Donald J Trump for the fact that they once had a job but don't anymore, I'm sure.
    Last edited by aj3647; July-21-20 at 12:42 PM.

So you're not even going to take the Pre-COVID unemployment rate into account? Spain's unemployment rate PRE-COVID was 13.8%, so it would seem COVID only caused it go up by 0.7% instead of the 7% jump in the U.S. Thanks for inadvertently helping to prove my point. Canada likewise had a pre-COVID unemployment rate that was higher than ours so it's not like every country started in the exact same place now is it, genius?

But you never did answer my question. For the 11+% of the workforce currently unemployed, how grateful should they be to Donald Trump for once having a job but no longer having a job? Extremely grateful, or just really grateful?

All those unemployed people will go to the polls and thank Donald J Trump for the fact that they once had a job but don't anymore, I'm sure.
    13.8% of Canadians are out of work compared with 11.1% [[Down from 14.7% two months ago) of Americans. Why don't you ask Canadians how they feel?

I have a standing question you never answered about how many months you thought it would be before Texas or Florida exceeded New York's death rate. Still waiting. But you have a point. If Democrats can convince Americans that either CV-19 had nothing to do with the surge in unemployment or that Trump was responsible for the especially high death rates in the bluest states where most deaths occured, they will win. See? You didn't have to waste all that energy promoting the coup and the Russian narrative.

About half of Americans unemployed by Covid-19 are in the entertainment, restaurant, bar, and hospitality industries. That's a good place to start for anyone who has ideas on how to get our employment back up. Maybe you have an idea or two about how to safely put those people back to work.

I have some good news! National corporations Lowe's, Target, and Home Depot have added themselves to a list of other corporations that refuse entry without a mask. I'm grateful too for the BLM protestors being Guinea pigs and proving that outdoor activities are pretty safe. If local, state, and federal governments fail, this is somewhat of a non-governmental approach. It won't end the surge of new cases but will contribute to reigning it in. Which reminds me, what is Trump supposed to do that Governors, state legislatures, and local governments aren't doing? The last time I looked, the U.S, was about 24th. out of over 200 countries in providing the most testing per capita. There seems to be plenty of federal money available for developing vaccines. We have way more ventilators than we need. The death rate per infected population has declined due to better treatment. We still need more masks but I don't see either party protecting US companies from cheaper foreign competition. So maybe if you get the time and tire of criticizing, how about your ideas of how the federal government could keep Americans from getting sick aside from wearing masks, social distancing, staying out of bars and other congested indoor areas, until the vaccine arrives?

So maybe if you get the time and tire of criticizing, how about your ideas of how the federal government could keep Americans from getting sick aside from wearing masks, social distancing, staying out of bars and other congested indoor areas, until the vaccine arrives?
    AJ doesn't have ideas on how to help. Only criticisms of everyone and everything, especially our nation's president.

And the criticisms don't have to make any sense either. One minute he'll be criticizing the president for adding to the debt [[even though what he actually did was sign bills written by and passed by the Senate and the House).

Later he'll be lambasting the president for not wanting to add billions more money to the next stimulus bill.

The only thing that's he's consistent about is hate. Hate, hate, hate.

But there's no reason to hate. The president hasn't done anything to Aj. Until this commie virus cam about, things were great. Not prefect,. but better than ever before,.. and improving little by little. Yet the left just hates, undermines, divides, name calls, falsely accuses, etc. A real scourge on our nation.
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-21-20 at 03:05 PM.

Which reminds me, what is Trump supposed to do that Governors, state legislatures, and local governments aren't doing? ...So maybe if you get the time and tire of criticizing, how about your ideas of how the federal government could keep Americans from getting sick aside from wearing masks, social distancing, staying out of bars and other congested indoor areas, until the vaccine arrives?
    Oh, just off the top of my head, here's what he could do that he's not currently doing:
    -STOP attacking the CDC, the NIH, Dr. Fauci, and the medical/scientific community and STOP re-tweeting/supporting those who keep calling this "hoax"
    -STOP attacking the very concept of testing
    -STOP trying to deny funding to testing, the CDC, and the NIH in the next round of stimulus spending
    -SPEND the money that's already been allocated to COVID response by Congress instead of sitting on it
    -MODEL appropriate public health behavior as our nation's leader by wearing a mask
    -STOP promoting conspiracy theories
    -RESTORE the reporting of COVID hospital data to the CDC instead of DHHS where it will be hidden and manipulated by Trump's political appointees
    -Institute a national mask order
    -Let Fauci and other officials at CDC/NIH give interviews and talk to Congress instead of muzzling our nation's top Public Health experts during the middle of a pandemic
    -STOP trying to force schools to re-open when there is no plan to safely do so
    -STOP holding public rallies where people get infected with COVID

Is that enough things or should I keep listing more?

Trump has politicized every aspect of this virus, to the point where his supporters now refuse to wear masks and refuse to get tested and will almost certainly refuse to get vaccinated...all based on political ideology. Because of Trump, so many people will go unvaccinated because of their political opposition to the vaccine that public health experts believe it will be impossible for us to reach herd immunity via vaccination, so even with an effective vaccine the virus will never go away.

Donald Trump on the arrest of serial child rapist and sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell: "I wish her well."

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...l-video-2020-7

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is,"
    WTF. That's a really, really, REALLY weird thing to say about a woman who trafficked kids to pedophiles and even raped some herself.

^ from your own link

"I just wish her well, frankly. I've met her numerous times over the years — especially since I lived in Palm Beach, and I guess they lived in Palm Beach — but I wish her well, whatever it is," he added.

Just like everybody was guilty during the Russian investigation.

In America we have a legal process where people have their day in court,until that day comes there are allegations.

But you AJ as usual have all the facts and proof that is needed in this case just like with the Russians.

Please turn over your proof to the prosecution team,you actually have proof of your slander of saying she raped children herself?

You were there?

Defamation: An unprivileged false statement of fact which tends to harm the reputation of a person or company. This is a catch-all term for both libel and slander.
    Cyber Libel: Defamation which is written such as on a web site. Most online defamation occurs through libel by posting a web page, comment, bulletin board post, review, rating or blog post.

• If the person who is the subject of the false statement of fact is a celebrity or public official, the plaintiff must also prove “malice.” Malice is proven when the person posting the information on the internet intended to do harm or acted with reckless disregard of the truth in making the statements.
    Last edited by Richard; July-21-20 at 07:59 PM.

Another one of Trumps careless, so completely, totally unnecessary comments. Not needed, of which absolutely nothing good can come from...

Donald Trump on the arrest of serial child rapist and sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell: "I wish her well."...

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Another one of Trumps careless, so completely, totally unnecessary comments. Not needed, of which absolutely nothing good can come from...
    Zacha341, Does Not it seem that a statement like that could only come from someone who has zero empathy for victims?

Is that a quality one would want in a President?

Many Americans who have had Covid death in their families are finding out right now that a lack of empathy from the President makes a awful situation even worse. Shameful behavior and words from our President about the loss American family's have endured. Shameful.

I WISH her well.

I hope she can stay alive long enough to testify and provide video evidence against hundreds of pedophiles and child traffickers. [[Then go to prison herself,.. perhaps just for 20 years instead of 50, as a reward for her testimony)

Never voted for him and not impressed with the alternative [[Biden's VP - whoever 'they' pick for him).

As I've said if Trump looses to as weak a candidate as Joe Biden [[the best the dems could put fourth after four LONG years) it will be his actions, comments and leadership re. COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    ...Many Americans who have had Covid death in their families are finding out right now that a lack of empathy from the President makes a awful situation even worse. Shameful behavior and words from our President about the loss American family's have endured. Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post

Trump Sends Thugs To Arrest Portland Protesters, Threatens Chicago And New York May Be Next

"Trump sends Federal agents to arrest Portland thugs, rioters, looters, and vandals. Plans to address riots and murders in Chicago and New York next."
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; July-22-20 at 10:24 AM.

Crazy that these mayors and governors are willing to sacrifice their communities [[read residents) at the behest of politics. So glad I DO NOT live [[captive audience) in Portland or NY!

Trump is jacked if he acts to move in the feds or not. He owns it either way.

In the mean time if you live there.......
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-22-20 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    I WISH her well.

I hope she can stay alive long enough to testify and provide video evidence against hundreds of pedophiles and child traffickers. [[Then go to prison herself,.. perhaps just for 20 years instead of 50, as a reward for her testimony)

Right?

Everything he says can be interpreted according to how one wants to twist it.

People get upset if he does not say anything and then get upset if he says anything.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Zacha341, Does Not it seem that a statement like that could only come from someone who has zero empathy for victims?

Is that a quality one would want in a President?

Many Americans who have had Covid death in their families are finding out right now that a lack of empathy from the President makes a awful situation even worse. Shameful behavior and words from our President about the loss American family's have endured. Shameful.
    What exactly are you expecting him to do in order to show empathy?

Is there like an industry standard or a set of guidelines as to levels of empathy one shows?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    "Trump sends Federal agents to arrest Portland thug rioters, looters, and vandals. Plans to address riots and murders in Chicago and New York next."
    Its about time,they have been compiling video and now going after the instigators.

My favorite one is the one where the woman or girl in the background is yelling at the feds to “use your words” what does that even mean?

In the comments people are saying that is what school teachers tell children,it’s like they are developing a whole new language,no wonder schools are in the dumps.

The feds need to do something in Obama’s hometown of senseless murder going on for years,I guess the previous administration had no empathy for the hundreds of children caught in the crossfire.

Ghislaine Maxwell paid $25,000 to Right Wing provocateurs/lobbyists Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman to smear Epstein's victims and to help get U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman fired, to stall the criminal case against her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-AG-fired.html

Maxwell wanted Burkman to use his "influence" with Bill Barr to get Berman fired, as Berman was investigating Maxwell. And of course, we all know by now that Berman WAS in fact fired...by Bill Barr...rather suddenly and abruptly. Which is exactly what Ghislane Maxwell wanted and paid to help facilitate.

Interesting indeed...
    Last edited by aj3647; July-22-20 at 07:56 AM.

So that is the way it works now in this country?

You are judged guilty before even trial?

The McMartin case was symptomatic of a nationwide panic about an “epidemic” of child sexual abuse at day-care centers in the ’80s, with other high-profile cases in Minnesota, Massachusetts, North Carolina, New Jersey, and Texas all fomenting media hype, legislative changes, and mass hysteria.

It would be a decade before the panic that led to more than 80 convictions proved to be largely unfounded.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/what-f...that-never-was

I thought the whole basis behind the current protests was because of systematic injustice,but yet here we are embracing it.

And yet, I'm sure you were all over this without bothering to defend Hillary:
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...candal-125877/
    Inside the web of conspiracy theorists, Russian operatives, Trump campaigners and Twitter bots who manufactured the ‘news’ that Hillary Clinton ran a pizza-restaurant child-sex ring
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    So that is the way it works now in this country?

You are judged guilty before even trial?
    Last edited by jcole; July-22-20 at 08:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    And yet, I'm sure you were all over this without bothering to defend Hillary:
    ^ That seems to be a nonsense story, meant to throw people off the scent. A Straw-man argument if you will.

No one suspected Hillary of running an actual pizza restaurant. There was no actual pizza.

Pizza is apparently a code-word used among pedophiles.

I.E.
    Pizza = girl
    Hotdog = boy
    Pasta = little boy
    Walnut = person of color
    Map = se m en
    Realtor = housekeeper
    Etc.

So when John Podesta or Anthony Weiner send a text about how they'd like a pizza for a few hours this weekend,.. they're not talking about ACTUAL pizza.

A text sent to Podesta read;
    "A realtor found a handkerchief [[I think it has a map that seems pizza related. Is it yours? They can send it if you want. I know you're busy, so feel free not to respond if it's yours, or you don't want it."

A pizza related map?

Or at least that's how the story goes. Perhaps we'll know one day how much if any of that is true.
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-22-20 at 10:10 AM.

And this had what do do with Hillary? Do you KNOW they were guilty or are they guilty before they are tried?

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    And this had what do do with Hillary? Do you KNOW they were guilty or are they guilty before they are tried?

We DON'T know. But all those of us that are against child trafficking are dying to see it stopped. And this pizzagate thing represents a "possible" mother-load of powerful people.

People in Hollywood for example have said that Hollywood was BUILT on the child sex trade.

And of course people have wondered why the Clintons have been able to get away with so many lies, treason, murder, accepting bribes, destroying evidence [[after being subpoena'd by Congress), lying to congress, selling US uranium to the Russians in exchange for huge donations and speaking fees, etc, etc, etc, etc,.. and never even get charged, let alone executed by firing squad.

I think the possibility of them having compromising videos of LOTS of elites and persons in power simply provides a neat explanation of how they've been able to get away with it for so long. So people gravitate to believing that. Who knows if it's actually true.

Sure are a lot of dead bodies surrounding the Clintons though.
    https://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2016/0...-check-it-out/
    Last edited by Bigdd; July-22-20 at 11:56 AM.