Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 200 of 207 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 5151

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    I will never respect a Trump supporter. Ever. If you agree with the idiocy he spews - or choose to believe him when he says he didn't something the day before where he is on video - you are to stupid to live. If you know and understood how stupid the things he says are, then you have the intelligence to understand that he has not done jack shit for this country, and the ONLY "rational" reason you support him is because you share his vile, hate-filled vision of the world, which makes you every bit the vile piece of shit Trump is.
    You seem to be under the impression that Trump supporters actually care if you have respect for them or not.

Where is the rationale in that?

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    I win!. Also, if you took the time to look at the page, it's not all politics. It's personal instagram pages... everything from cooking to travel, music, etc. I chose to post the one showing nitwit at his best.
    See how good it makes you feel when you win?

Once every 3.5 years is not that bad,now you can put a little gold star on your fridge

Heck with the roll you are on,another 30-40 years you just might be able to pull off a impeachment.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    You seem to be under the impression that Trump supporters actually care if you have respect for them or not.

Where is the rationale in that?
    Never said I give a damn. Half the people in this country are below average intelligence, and those are the main line Trump supporters. Gullible, ignorant, racist idiots.

the main line Trump supporters. Gullible, ignorant, racist idiots.
    Wow, you seem quite prejudiced,.... and angry.

Half the people in this country are below average intelligence,...
    Statistically speaking, that's true of any country.
    Last edited by Bigdd; August-12-20 at 12:00 PM.

Since March 1st, Democrats have flipped six Republican-held state legislative seats. Last night a Democrat flipped a House seat in South Carolina, in the outskirts of Charleston. She beat her Republican opponent by 20 points. A Republican won that seat in 2018 by 3 points, that's a 23 point shift, in a Red State.

In June, a Democrat flipped a Kentucky state Senate seat in suburban Louisville by a 15 point margin. That seat was won by a Republican in 2018 with a 5 point margin of victory, a swing of 20 points. In May, Democrats flipped two State Senate seats and one State House seat in Massachusetts. In March, Dems flipped a state House seat in New Hampshire.

It looks like COVID marked a rather abrupt turning point. Take it for what's it worth, but it's probably not a good sign for the GOP for November if Democrats are seeing 20 point swings in their favor in the suburbs in Kentucky and South Carolina.

https://ballotpedia.org/State_legisl...lections,_2020

Mike, a former Trump voter, now sees the president as a felon

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    Statistically speaking, that's true of any country.
    Um, no it's not. Average intelligence isn't measured by country

10 months into the fiscal year, the federal budget deficit stands at $2.8 TRILLION. That's more than double the previous record and there are still two more months of deficit spending to go before the fiscal year is over.

CBO estimates that this year, the deficit will surpass 100% of Gross Domestic Product for the very first time since WWII.

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/b...onths-to-spare

WINNING!

Never said I give a damn. Half the people in this country are below average intelligence, and those are the main line Trump supporters. Gullible, ignorant, racist idiots.
    and yet you lost the election to them,what does that say about you?

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    10 months into the fiscal year, the federal budget deficit stands at $2.8 TRILLION. That's more than double the previous record and there are still two more months of deficit spending to go before the fiscal year is over.

CBO estimates that this year, the deficit will surpass 100% of Gross Domestic Product for the very first time since WWII.

WINNING!
    Perhaps Congress and the president will send China the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    Perhaps Congress and the president will send China the bill.
    Kind of like how Mexico paid for the Wall, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Kind of like how Mexico paid for the Wall, huh?

If we can get a better than a 10/1 on our expenses from the CCP/Fauci virus like we'll get on the wall,.. that would be awesome.

Wall cost, 8 billion. Cost of foreign invaders into the USA from Mexico, 90 billion EVERY YEAR!

Between the trade deal and the wall,.. we'll get 1,000 - 1 return on the wall. It's not like anyone thought Mexico was going to write us a check.

If you're not for the wall,.. it's just because you passionately hate the USA and you hate the working poor.

Perhaps like Bill Clinton. He paid back his corporate donors royally by making it easy to ship jobs overseas, and not having tariffs. So huge companies could export the jobs, pay a few bucks a day to have their goods manufactured [[sometimes by child labor), then import those same goods back here tariff free.

That allowed them to not only avoid paying Americans for labor, it also allowed them to avoid a lot of taxes, unions, safety standards and environmental laws.

So if you like seeing big corps avoid hiring Americans,.. you'll like Biden. He'll sell out to anyone about anything. He'll be a communist one minute and throw people of color in jail the next. Whatever his handlers tell him to do.
    Last edited by Bigdd; August-12-20 at 04:41 PM.

Speaking of the wall, countries have been banning Americans because our COVID19 situation is so badly managed. It's a long shot, but what if Mexico became so freaked out about the plaga del norte that they built their own wall to keep Americans out — and paid for it! The irony!

If you're tired of the nonsense from bigdd it's easy to make it more fun.
    Ask him why he thinks Michelle Obama is a transvestite.
    Or, since that rabbit hole is so shallow, he's a Q-tip: ask him about QAnon.
    I feel bad writing this because he so clearly needs help.
    Last edited by bust; August-12-20 at 05:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Yep. If he looses that voting block he might loose, coupled with some of his base who having thrown up their hands will SIT THIS ONE OUT!
    Some Republicans are voting Biden strictly because they are sick of the division, insults and bullying. Civil war is not what they were looking for in the first place. The hope of a smart Businessman getting a shot at the presidency is long gone. Whatever is going on now in White House is obviously not that.
    Last edited by ABetterDetroit; August-12-20 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABetterDetroit View Post
    Some Republicans are voting Biden strictly because they are sick of the division, insults and bullying. Civil war is not what they were looking for in the first place. The hope of a smart Businessman getting a shot at the presidency is long gone. Whatever is going on now in White House is obviously not that.
    In case you haven’t noticed it’s antifa and blm that are trying to start a civil war.

Antifa is the bogeyman your manipulators decry to control you.
    The equal and opposite reaction you so easily imagine.
    BLM is a force you've been manipulated to misunderstand.
    Obvious, except to the deluded.
    The war you're fooled to believe is yours.
    Last edited by bust; August-12-20 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Speaking of the wall, countries have been banning Americans because our COVID19 situation is so badly managed. It's a long shot, but what if Mexico became so freaked out about the plaga del norte that they built their own wall to keep Americans out — and paid for it! The irony!
    LMAO and what happens if they do that?

Trump says ... See I told you.

LMAO and what happens if they do that?

Trump says ... See I told you.
    Behold: "Richard" eagerly runs into the trap, rejoicing at America's tragedy.
    Last edited by Jimaz; August-12-20 at 10:49 PM.

It's all starting to feel like one big race to the bottom.............

Behold: "Richard" eagerly runs into the trap, rejoicing at America's tragedy.
    You are the one that put it out there,who even thinks like that?

Then you try and turn it on me? That is pretty sadistic,must be the way of thinking when it comes to the Thom cult.

You can be the first this time and say ... if Trump wins again,I am moving to Canada,history shows you do not actually have to move,you just have to say it with a little drama attached lol

I'm thinking this is all turning into a shit show on the field and off. So Imma gonna turn my attentions elsewhere.

Hah! I am not moving to Canada or California for that matter.

Remember, I'm not one of the 'bring-it-all-down' far left type, nor 'my-president-right-or-wrong!' either. But I do have a passport, while some of the are not so fortified.

You can be the first this time and say ... if Trump wins again,I am moving to Canada,history shows you do not actually have to move,you just have to say it with a little drama attached lol
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-13-20 at 07:00 AM.

I like how you said that DW...... The flip-flop, either-or is a bit tiresome where if you're for Trump, Biden is the embodiment of evil vs. Trump is embodiment of all evil and Biden is without flaw......

In the end people will cast their vote privately in directions state or unstated, anyway. And the reality stands that both candidates are pretty bad.

This is a nice day for a drive... or visit to Belle Isle after work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson View Post
    I'm thinking this is all turning into a shit show on the field and off. So Imma gonna turn my attentions elsewhere.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-13-20 at 08:09 AM.