Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
But you did answer my question. You normalize that behavior by deflection and blame. That's pretty low.

Those are your words in post #225. I just did not say what you wanted to hear,and if the best that you can come up with is the sad attempt to berate,then you really need to go back to the drawing board.

I noticed that you have not clarified your preference in candidates,I am guessing more so from the radical Mr. Sanders camp.
I was giving you the benefit of doubt, in which you seem disinterested. So I guess deflection and blame is how you normalize Trump. Pretty telling. Still pretty low.

Funny that you think your answer was something I didn't want to hear. It was actually what I expected to hear. And given your posts here, it's exactly what I wanted. You are what I consider the lowest common denominator. Deflection, blame, poor writing skills, limited worldview, confirmation bias, ignorance.

Bernie Sanders is hardly a "radical". I don't have a preferred candidate. I don't pick teams. I am concerned with issues.