Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 165 of 207 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 175 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,125 of 5151

Whitmer isn't mentioned but it's a good rant.

Total duration 17 minutes:

Trump Fights with Governors, Reporters Over Coronavirus Response: A Closer Look
    Seth takes a closer look at an unhinged President Trump wanting to ignore the coronavirus crisis and return to normal as soon as possible.

I really hope that Michiganders remember how he treated our state when he's crawling all over trying to get votes in November. I think they should get started on ads for this now.

Trump rage-tweeting today demanding that General Motors make ventilators at its shuttered Lordstown Ohio plant.

Name:  Trump 1.PNG
Views: 3269
Size:  27.5 KB

Except there's one problem with that plan...GM SOLD Lordstown last year to an EV startup company. Maybe Trump was just unaware of that fact? Well, he seemed pretty happy about it last year when he was tweeting about it.

Name:  Trump 2.PNG
Views: 3314
Size:  190.6 KB

There are no words for how dangerously retarded this man is...

How is it any different then Ford or GM jumping on the bandwagon of publicity while knowing full well it will take 6 months to gear up,after the rest of the world is already.

Why did you use the word “retarded” in a derogatory manner when it was not long ago you were chastising Trump about it and how disgusting it was.

Yet here you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Why did you use the word “retarded” in a derogatory manner when it was not long ago you were chastising Trump about it and how disgusting it was.
    I would love to see the post where I "chastised Trump" for using that word. Can you show it to me, Richard? Here's your chance to prove what an unbelievable hypocrite I am, just link to the post where I did that. Come on Richard, it was "not that long ago" so should be easy.

Either prove your false claim against me or retract it and apologize for lying.

Link to the post where I said that Richard, and I promise to never post here again. Hand to God. Can you?

And thanks again for completing deflecting from the content of my post. Does GM own the Lordstown Plant? Yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Trump rage-tweeting today demanding that General Motors make ventilators at its shuttered Lordstown Ohio plant.

Name:  Trump 1.PNG
Views: 3269
Size:  27.5 KB

Except there's one problem with that plan...GM SOLD Lordstown last year to an EV startup company. Maybe Trump was just unaware of that fact? Well, he seemed pretty happy about it last year when he was tweeting about it.

Name:  Trump 2.PNG
Views: 3314
Size:  190.6 KB

There are no words for how dangerously retarded this man is...
    What took him so long to invoke the DPA
    ......https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...virus-n1170746

Quote Originally Posted by aj3647 View Post
    Unlike the vagaries you mentioned, here are some actual specific verifiable concrete promises Trump made during the campaign:

-Build a wall and make the Mexicans pay for it
    -Repeal Obamacare
    -Tax reform
    -Label China a "currency manipulator"
    -Move the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem
    -Pull us out of the Iran nuclear deal
    -Come up with a grand plan to defeat ISIS "within 30 days"
    -Impose tariffs on goods made in China and Mexico
    -Bring back manufacturing jobs

Yup, he's really running the board on things he said he would do.

While I am doing this whole search thing,you want to revisit this?

[qoute=aj3647]Has Congress appropriated any funds for wall construction for FY18? Have they given any indication, any at all, they are likely to do so at any point in the future?

These construction companies are pissing into the wind. There will be no wall.[\qoute]

As I become bored I will continue to show that while you choose to call others liars and other names mostly you are just wrong.
    Last edited by Richard; March-27-20 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post
    What took him so long to invoke the DPA
    ......https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...virus-n1170746
    Maybe because that is a last option? What took so long for companies to step up to the plate without being forced to?

He has a beef with GM because they choose to close the lordstown plant in the past so they could build another in a different country.

They originally said they could produce 40,000 ventilators then came down to 6000 at a higher price.

There are already 10 companies in the country producing ventilators although on a small scale,so it is already known costs to produce what is needed etc.

It is not like they have just been discovered.

We really do not want to go back to the days of $400 toilet seats when it comes to spending federal government funds,our funds.
    Last edited by Richard; March-27-20 at 08:04 PM.

Last edited by Maof; March-27-20 at 09:24 PM.

In Tunisia, 150 workers are producing 50,000 masks day for Tunisian health care workers. Tunisia has 11.8M people. Michigan has 10M. I wonder if governors could get that level of production out of prisoners if no businesses step forward and the federal government can't provide adequate supplies. There are also all the recently unemployed Americans looking for work.

Quote Originally Posted by Maof View Post

https://youtu.be/xUjADoNrRLE

IT DAMN UGLY and no way to square or justify his behaviors and personal extortion-level comments. Nope. As an independent I'm calling it as it is.

I have no reflex, obligation or necessity to justify to party level, nope.

It is Whitmers call to NOT go petty in response. She needs to FOCUS on getting the resources for this state. Period. So far she is resisting to respond to Trumps latest name-calling Tweets... etc. see links below. See comments to links as well....

So far she has ignored his latest name-calling tweet. From first article:
    Trump has spoken of Whitmer as "the woman in Michigan" in referring to her actions against the COVID-19 virus, saying he had told Vice President Mike Pence not to call her.

"I’m willing to work with anyone as long as we get the personal protective equipment we need for the people of Michigan," Whitmer responded.
    She has also said she has a good working relationship with Pence.
    Tonight, he took to Twitter to give her a nickname.

I love Michigan, one of the reasons we are doing such a GREAT job for them during this horrible Pandemic. Yet your Governor, Gretchen “Half” Whitmer is way in over her ahead, she doesn’t have a clue. Likes blaming everyone for her own ineptitude! #MAGA

— Donald J. Trump [[@realDonaldTrump) March 28, 2020

Whitmer has not issued a response at this time.

Trump tweets shot at MI Gov., calls her 'Half Whitmer' & says she's in over her 'ahead'

Michigan’s Gretchen Whitmer Fires Back After Trump Slams ‘Young Woman Governor’

Michigan governor says shipments of medical supplies 'canceled' or 'delayed' and sent to federal government
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-28-20 at 07:42 AM.

Yep. I think this one will be hard to square or forget.

This but one of the reasons Donald Trump is held in such contempt.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I really hope that Michiganders remember how he treated our state when he's crawling all over trying to get votes in November. I think they should get started on ads for this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    IT DAMN UGLY and no way to square or justify his behaviors and personal extortion-level comments. Nope. As an independent I'm calling it as it is.

I have no reflex, obligation or necessity to justify to party level, nope.

It is Whitmers call to NOT go petty in response. She needs to FOCUS on getting the resources for this state. Period. So far she is resisting to respond to Trumps latest name-calling Tweets... etc. see links below. See comments to links as well....

So far she has ignored his latest name-calling tweet. From first article:
    Trump has spoken of Whitmer as "the woman in Michigan" in referring to her actions against the COVID-19 virus, saying he had told Vice President Mike Pence not to call her.

"I’m willing to work with anyone as long as we get the personal protective equipment we need for the people of Michigan," Whitmer responded.
    She has also said she has a good working relationship with Pence.
    Tonight, he took to Twitter to give her a nickname.

I love Michigan, one of the reasons we are doing such a GREAT job for them during this horrible Pandemic. Yet your Governor, Gretchen “Half” Whitmer is way in over her ahead, she doesn’t have a clue. Likes blaming everyone for her own ineptitude! #MAGA

— Donald J. Trump [[@realDonaldTrump) March 28, 2020

Whitmer has not issued a response at this time.

Trump tweets shot at MI Gov., calls her 'Half Whitmer' & says she's in over her 'ahead'

Michigan’s Gretchen Whitmer Fires Back After Trump Slams ‘Young Woman Governor’

Michigan governor says shipments of medical supplies 'canceled' or 'delayed' and sent to federal government
    It's beyond insane! If you're not kissing his ass...."no soup for you"? Because she let him have it when he bashed her on twitter the first time, he's decides to play God with people's lives? She is getting death threats on social media because this clown continues to bully tweet. He's a piece of shit.
    Last edited by Maof; March-28-20 at 08:00 AM.

"We totally have it under control".......https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...lw&app=desktop

^^^ Yet, he lacks core self-control.

Control starts with the self, in part as shown by conduct, speech, and effective leadership.

As I heard an elder say recently "You can't teach what you don't know, and you won't lead where you won't go...."
    Last edited by Zacha341; March-28-20 at 11:35 AM.

^^^ Good. So what was all the ugliness for?

So VERY unnecessary [[his tweets et al).

So rash and hasty-so typical. SMH....

he is sadly the least presidential President we have ever had; not even Harding and Jackson come close. He does not understand how to work with people other than to use force to extract what he wants. I'd hate like hell to be one of his wives in his bedroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    ^^^ Good. So what was all the ugliness for?

So VERY unnecessary [[his tweets et al).

So rash and hasty-so typical. SMH....

Trump Brags About His Ratings During Coronavirus Pandemic: A Closer Look
    Seth takes a closer look at the president bragging about his TV ratings during the coronavirus pandemic, suggesting states were lying about how many ventilators they need and blaming health care workers for the lack of protective masks.
    Eh-hem.
    Last edited by Jimaz; March-31-20 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    I'd hate like hell to be one of his wives in his bedroom.

You don't know that, Cole...

That is kinda the last thing I would be,is wondering what it would be like to sleep with the president,of course there is the whole power and money driving fantasy,that gets some females thinking about it.

Um, yes, I do. He makes my skin crawl just looking at him. I'm certain I wouldn't welcome his <ahem>attentions. Also, he does seem to be somewhat forceful in his dealings and I'm not into that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    You don't know that, Cole...

^ lol,you are assuming he would welcome you into his bedroom,how do you know that looking at you would not also make his skin crawl.

And why are people so concerned or even thinking about what it would be like in another family’s bedroom,that’s just creepy.

I probably would make his skin crawl. I'm not one of his 17 yr old beauty pageant contestants. Or his daughter, Ivanka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    ^ lol,you are assuming he would welcome you into his bedroom,how do you know that looking at you would not also make his skin crawl.

And why are people so concerned or even thinking about what it would be like in another family’s bedroom,that’s just creepy.