Hudson Site Proposal Interior
740 FOOT TOWER PROPSED FOR HUDSON SITE »


10 FUN THINGS TO DO IN DETROIT »



Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Default Start Of Something Big?


  2. #2

    Default

    I voted for Obama in 2012, but he's acting like someone that was evicted and thinks it's a good idea to trash the house before leaving. Whether Russia was involved in the email leaks or not, Trump is going to be our president next month. This solves nothing and only makes it more difficult to salvage our relationship with Russia. Any actions should have been left up to the incoming administration.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; December-29-16 at 03:10 PM.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    I voted for Obama in 2012, but he's acting like someone that was evicted and thinks it's a good idea to trash the house before leaving. Whether Russia was involved in the email leaks or not, Trump is going to be our president next month. This solves nothing and only makes it more difficult to salvage our relationship with Russia. Any actions should have been left up to the incoming administration.
    It's part of his scorched earth policy leaving office.
    Sabotage as much as possible so the incoming Pres. has a difficult time.
    Remember the UN vote against Israel which the US abstained from.
    Trump showed signs of mending relations with Israel, so have them condemned in the UN.

    In keeping with political spin the defense bill contained a hidden spending item;

    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...aganda-act-law

    Control the media. Which I think the establishment has done a great job at and blame external forces for the countries ills, not failing policy.
    Last edited by GMan; December-29-16 at 03:25 PM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Hmm, seems beyond rhetoric that President Obama has in view a side door global option, jettisoning the obligatory US 'we are the world' narrative soon.

    For example, I think president Obama has precise global aspirations (a very high position with the UN perhaps?). It's a ball of confusion and deceit on all sides on so many levels.

    Speaking of a scorching applied was Obama stating that he could have handily won had he run (third term).

    I'm sure that went over well with Hillary, if not shocking, considering the same was said re. her 2008 run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    I voted for Obama in 2012, but he's acting like someone that was evicted and thinks it's a good idea to trash the house before leaving. Whether Russia was involved in the email leaks or not, Trump is going to be our president next month. This solves nothing and only makes it more difficult to salvage our relationship with Russia. Any actions should have been left up to the incoming administration.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-30-16 at 02:05 AM.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Speaking of a scorching applied was Obama stating that he could have handily won had he run (third term).

    I'm sure that went over well with Hillary, if not shocking, considering the same was said re. her 2008 run.
    I read that statement a few days (weeks?) ago, and I have to agree with him. It would have been a welcome choice given either twiddly-dee or twiddly-dumb. I think the 2020 election, if we make it, should be even more sinteresting. One of the Kardashian's perhaps?
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; December-30-16 at 02:21 AM.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    I read that statement a few days (weeks?) ago, and I have to agree with him. It would have been a welcome choice given either twiddly-dee or twiddly-dumb. I think the 2020 election, if we make it, should be even more sinteresting. One of the Kardashian's perhaps?
    Kim Kardashian with Kanye West as First Gentleman?
    One has to wonder what a scorched earth policy equates to in Mrs Bubble Butt's mind;
    Telling Russian women there will be an embargo on American cosmetics? Oh the shame!
    Last edited by canuck; December-30-16 at 06:01 AM.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Kim Kardashian with Kanye West as First Gentleman?
    One has to wonder what a scorched earth policy equates to in Mrs Bubble Butt's mind;
    Telling Russian women there will be an embargo on American cosmetics? Oh the shame!
    Well Max Factor isn't going to put up with it. I hear that they plan to air drop 200,000 eye brow pencils in the dead of night.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Well Max Factor isn't going to put up with it. I hear that they plan to air drop 200,000 eye brow pencils in the dead of night.
    Any chance they drop some of that night cream on the same night?
    I hear plenty of devotchkas and babushkas are losing it! Jesus.

  9. #9

    Default

    How will this chicken shit action by a chicken shit president work? He's expelling 35 Russians for ALLEGED hacking of the DNC from a Sanctury City run by a long piece of democrat with his head in a cloud. Can they claim asylum? Or more to the point do they just want to go home and have a good laugh?

  10. #10

    Default

    Where have they been for the last 50 years,we have spies there,they have spies here,we hack them and everybody else in the world and everybody else in the world hacks us.

    We overthrow governments,they do the same.

    I kinda like that others are watching the watchers that we are supposed to trust without question,it kinda keeps a balance to it all.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Well Max Factor isn't going to put up with it. I hear that they plan to air drop 200,000 eye brow pencils in the dead of night.
    Naw,it would never happen,if one of those pencils would on the off chance poke somebody in the eye in flight you would have every US lawyer jumping on the deep pockets bandwagon.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Instagram
BEST ONLINE FORUM FOR
DETROIT-BASED DISCUSSION
DetroitYES Awarded BEST OF DETROIT 2015 - Detroit MetroTimes - Best Online Forum for Detroit-based Discussion 2015

ENJOY DETROITYES?


AND HAVE ADS REMOVED DETAILS »