Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
Yeah, I do react. A call for solid policing is not politicizing. A call to end hate discrimination against police officers because of prejudice is not off-topic. BLM has fostered a myth that police are killing blacks based on their race. I'm sure it occurs -- but probably as often as my mythical situation. The mindset of the public on this topic is directly related to this crime. The arguments that there's a white occupying forced attacking black youth aren't accurate, and don't help communities of color, IMO.

They will kill anybody that doesn't have a badge. And even a few who do. So called 'friendly fire' incidents are not uncommon.

They've killed citizens who have cell phones, game controllers, even hose nozzles. They don't bother to take the time to investigate. Shoot first, ask no questions.

As to the 'occupying force' notion ----- residency. Make public servants live in the community they're paid by. Far too many live in the 'burbs, commute in, do their patrol then evacuate back to the 'burbs. The only thing missing is the Hueys taking them in and out.