Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Nothing new to report but I did stumble upon this image from December on the Shop Architects instagram account. The caption mentioned all of the models they have but it stood out to me that these were a bunch of different variations of the Hudson's block!

There isn't anything with a tower that is obvious, but the orange "pilon" you can see looks like it may be a tower attached to a smaller model which might indicate a tower.

Either way enjoy dissecting this shot. I know I have.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 10.18.34 PM.jpg
Views: 2173
Size:  68.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by southen View Post
    Nothing new to report but I did stumble upon this image from December on the Shop Architects instagram account. The caption mentioned all of the models they have but it stood out to me that these were a bunch of different variations of the Hudson's block!

There isn't anything with a tower that is obvious, but the orange "pilon" you can see looks like it may be a tower attached to a smaller model which might indicate a tower.

Either way enjoy dissecting this shot. I know I have.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-02-09 at 10.18.34 PM.jpg
Views: 2173
Size:  68.9 KB
    The Orange magic marker? I hope it only represents it and not a model so there won't actually be a magic marker shaped tower
    Last edited by ABetterDetroit; February-09-17 at 11:08 PM.

Lmao I thought it was some abstract tower or something. Time to get the eyes checked.

Lmao I thought it was some abstract tower or something. Time to get the eyes checked.
    Going down to that tower would be the "highlight" of my day.

Southen,

I have good eyesight and I didn't pick up on it. I had already reproduced the angle of the shot in Google Earth to determine that the orange building wasn't even on the Hudson site.

Then I scrolled down and saw ABetterDetroit's post and face-palmed.

You were not the only one that was fooled.