Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Will you stop moving the goal post down the field. As soon as you can no longer argue a point it changes from the Ilitches to just Chris Ilitch now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    There's no doubt that Ilitch has over-promised, and under-delivered. I never did eat at the Hard Rock between the Fox and Palms/State that was promised in a press conference with HR folks.

So we've been burned. So what?

As said here recently, we need to look towards the future. I doubt that Mike's very involved now. Chris Ilitch seems to be doing a fine job replacing his dad. And I trust that Marion Ilitch continues to be the moderating influence.

Rather than focus on what Mike's company said, try limiting your negativity to what Chris's company has said.
    I'm quoted that post to reply to this poster:

Quote Originally Posted by gumby View Post
    Will you stop moving the goal post down the field. As soon as you can no longer argue a point it changes from the Ilitches to just Chris Ilitch now.
    The pivot was actually done by another poster, not me. I picked up after the pivot.

I'm done with this thread. Have fun boys and girls...
    Last edited by emu steve; October-12-16 at 03:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by emu steve View Post
    Bye Felicia!

Quote Originally Posted by emu steve View Post

Oh no, without you who else will tell us to ignore the 20-30 years of Ilitch's 'development' past and really, really believe it'll all come to fruition this​ time

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5