Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

"Please put your trays in the upright locked position, and fasten your seatbelts..."

Wow. The scarediest thang that never happened to me. Thank you lard it ain't my countryfolk elected him.

Shock, disbelief, sorrow for the enlightened ones and spite for the dumbness that made his ascent possible.

I don't pray, but I can only hope he is impeached on an important point of law after a hundred days in office. This does not bode well for the US but worse, for the planet. Putin is a happy trooper tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    Wow. The scarediest thang that never happened to me. Thank you lard it ain't my countryfolk elected him.

Shock, disbelief, sorrow for the enlightened ones and spite for the dumbness that made his ascent possible.

I don't pray, but I can only hope he is impeached on an important point of law after a hundred days in office. This does not bode well for the US but worse, for the planet. Putin is a happy trooper tonight.
    Well that was a spiteful comment against the people that made their choice.
    Typical rhetoric from an elitist type who knows best.

It was the dumbness and corruption of Clinton and the DNC that made this possible. If they had got behind Bernie, he would have beaten Trump no problem. Hillary was damaged goods from the start. They didn't want to listen.

People worried about the TPP causing more job loss or world war 3 starting under Clinton voted Trump. I don't think those are dumb issues.

Yes, agreed. As Trump closed-in last night I noticed that some of the um' 'news' talking heads scrambling to explain that the non-college educated 'white men' made this happen -- like it was a pejorative. Especially considering these same news sources would usually omit such racial declarations otherwise.

So it's solely the white mans fault Trump won!? Hah. No women across the entire US voted for him? Well... Now what happens? Everyone [[regardless to race, creed or demographic) was obliged to make a choice. Whatever that choice. Like most promising politicians [[now that HE IS one), Trump's not going to be able to apply every controversial action/ policy he proposed. There are rules of law he must abide, one or two remaining, I suppose.

Actually, I think the final deciding voting block for Trump was broader and just a bit more eh' diverse than the media will admit [[or that the 'deplorables' narrative could contain). I think 'the 'white men did it' only covers so far. I talked to more than a few black people who had reservations about voting for Clinton.

As I said people say one thing to family members, before coworkers and in public, then with the ballot before them voted their private choice. The other factor is were dems and indies did not vote at all, or voting independent watering the vote down for Clinton where it mattered one can argue.

A remaining factor lost in the election grind against the odious Trump is, eh I mean, was that Hillary Clinton on her own was not the strongest candidate in the first place. Sanders high numbers proved that!

Around midnight the Canadian Immigration web site crashed and went down!

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    It was the dumbness and corruption of Clinton and the DNC that made this possible. If they had got behind Bernie, he would have beaten Trump no problem. Hillary was damaged goods from the start. They didn't want to listen.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-10-16 at 06:17 AM.

Ding, dong, the witch is dead
    The witch is dead
    The witch is dead
    Ding, dong, the wicked witch is dead!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    Ding, dong, the witch is dead
    The witch is dead
    The witch is dead
    Ding, dong, the wicked witch is dead!!!!!!
    Aw man, I just spewed my coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    Well that was a spiteful comment against the people that made their choice.
    Typical rhetoric from an elitist type who knows best.
    If Donald Trump had known how to spell, his slogan would have come out this way: Let's Make America Grate Again!

But I'm afraid he'd be on top either way. I won't respect a voter block that chooses to build walls between us and Mexico and please don't tell me that's not what he said. Multiple lol.

If Donald Trump had known how to spell, his slogan would have come out this way: Let's Make America Grate Again!

But I'm afraid he'd be on top either way. I won't respect a voter block that chooses to build walls between us and Mexico and please don't tell me that's not what he said. Multiple lol.
    Canuck I am glad you are in Canada with your one world government views.
    I'm sure we can send you some "refugees" that the former s.o.s. Clinton caused by igniting the arab spring uprising.

You can also have all the drugs and gang members as there is a lot of land to populate in Canada. Just spare my favorite fishing hole in northtern Ontario please.
    Or if me coming to your country offends you...you can always build a wall.

Canuck I am glad you are in Canada with your one world government views.
    I'm sure we can send you some "refugees" that the former s.o.s. Clinton caused by igniting the arab spring uprising.

You can also have all the drugs and gang members as there is a lot of land to populate in Canada. Just spare my favorite fishing hole in northtern Ontario please.
    Or if me coming to your country offends you...you can always build a wall.
    Well, if it's to do with the lesser evil, I can't make myself understand how a candidate like Trump could possibly attract electors wanting change. He is the very embodiment of the elite he claims to disavow. He is one of a long line of defenders of the status quo: the worsening wealth discrepancies in your nation.

Well, if it's to do with the lesser evil, I can't make myself understand how a candidate like Trump could possibly attract electors wanting change. He is the very embodiment of the elite he claims to disavow. He is one of a long line of defenders of the status quo: the worsening wealth discrepancies in your nation.
    Actually the Global elite and Global banking system was counting on a Hillary win.
    I bet you believe B.O. was for the common man too. He didn't get to where he is by smoking dubes with his homies. He partied with some big wig insiders to get where he is.
    D.T. though wealthy is despised by the elites. Mabey they didn't let him develop a resort somewhere and that motivated him to run against their control of the markets.
    Either way, he won and has a hard road ahead. Though Rebubs control congress and the budget, remember they did not support his candidacy.
    Either way I see the old allies aligning against a global insanity of open borders and unlimited trade where their lives are controlled by big interests that make money while those deplorables suffer.

Actually the Global elite and Global banking system was counting on a Hillary win.
    I bet you believe B.O. was for the common man too. He didn't get to where he is by smoking dubes with his homies. He partied with some big wig insiders to get where he is.
    D.T. though wealthy is despised by the elites. Mabey they didn't let him develop a resort somewhere and that motivated him to run against their control of the markets.
    Either way, he won and has a hard road ahead. Though Rebubs control congress and the budget, remember they did not support his candidacy.
    Either way I see the old allies aligning against a global insanity of open borders and unlimited trade where their lives are controlled by big interests that make money while those deplorables suffer.
    Don't forget too that DT started as an independent. It wasn't until his campaign was gathering momentum, that the REPs made him promise to run as one of them. I still remember his snarky comment about "pledging allegiance to the RNP" after their meeting.

Millions will lose health care. They will suffer longer, die sooner, and ridiculously expensive end of life hospital and hospice care will be paid for by all of us. Putin will get his preferred gas pipeline route to Europe, which is what the Syrian mess is all about. Trump will profit "bigly" as a result of his partnership. "...and though the crowd clapped desperately, they did not see the joke..."

Quote Originally Posted by Bobl View Post
    Millions will lose health care. They will suffer longer, die sooner, and ridiculously expensive end of life hospital and hospice care will be paid for by all of us. Putin will get his preferred gas pipeline route to Europe, which is what the Syrian mess is all about. Trump will profit "bigly" as a result of his partnership. "...and though the crowd clapped desperately, they did not see the joke..."
    The only thing people might lose is an inflated insurance plan they couldn't afford.
    Nobody is ever denied care at a hospital. Remember also that Medicare was raided to help pay for the "A.C.A" causing seniors to get supplemental care plans on their fixed income and face capitation of services once they reach a certain age. [[The so called death panels)
    Last edited by GMan; November-09-16 at 09:26 AM.

All we need now is a giant meteor to crash into the earth.

Lewis Black: Black to the Future - The Longest Election Cycle

I here that. That's the same fakery with Hillary that people sensed.

He is the very embodiment of the elite he claims to disavow.

Let me know when we're great again.

^^^ Not gonna happen, was not going to happen under her either, per se. Course it depends on your definition of great.

But overall I think that time is done.

Lolololol. Cry racist nazi kkk evil whitey all you want but your tactics are so yesteryear. People are awakening on a daily basis and you leftists are about to become nothing more than a story of what once was.

Tears tears lol

Quote Originally Posted by snf View Post
    Lolololol. Cry racist nazi kkk evil whitey all you want but your tactics are so yesteryear. People are awakening on a daily basis and you leftists are about to become nothing more than a story of what once was.

Tears tears lol
    You sound like the perfect candidate for the next "Apprentice". Lol X tears

Dont be butthurt because your fake pc world just came crashing down. Dont worry though,you still have justine kardashian destroying canaduh and soon you to will have your own nationalist revolution.
    Where ya gonna run to then and can you take whoopi cher and alec along with you to your next communist authoritarian paradise?

Tears tears lol
    Actually, if one were to look at the results in detail, and in direct impact, I'm not sure that's a sound conclusion to draw.

4 states passes significant increases to the minimum wage [[several more avoided this by passing increases to get it off the ballot)

3 states voted for paid sick leave

multiple states voted in favour of medical marijuana.

3 states voted for recreational marijuana

2 states voted for tighter gun control

and...w/e one thinks of Hillary or the Dems, she appears to have won the popular vote.

While 'The Donald', when not being xenophobic, racist, sexist etc.

Iterated a platform that would appeal to many leftists, in shifting away from global trade, equivocating on minimum wage hike, and promising paid maternity leave.

That doesn't mean I endorse his election or fail to have many serious concerns about it.

But I certainly think it would be premature to conclude that was squarely a left-right thing.

Dont be butthurt because your fake pc world just came crashing down. Dont worry though,you still have justine kardashian destroying canaduh and soon you to will have your own nationalist revolution.
    Where ya gonna run to then and can you take whoopi cher and alec along with you to your next communist authoritarian paradise?
    Sorry, I meant to say that you are perfect decoy prop for "Duck Dynasty".

... whitey ...
    Wait. We can say "whitey" now but not Yankee Underscore Tango?

Let's test: >...<

Hey. What's up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Wait. We can say "whitey" now but not Yankee Underscore Tango?

Let's test: >...<

Hey. What's up with that?
    What the hell is YUT?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast