Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    Umm because the con man's unfavorable rating are 6% higher? [The actual RealClear Politics averages as of today are Clinton 53% Con Man 59%]. Advantage Hillary if one can use that term here. It's about relativity not absolutes.
    Real Clear Politics is a good source of polling averages. It varies up to 2%/day depending on how voters react to current headlines. At his moment, Hillary is still up 1.7% over Trump and has Hillary up over Trump 246-180 with 112 too close to call in the electoral collage.

Semi related to your post: Being investigated for crimes twice in one campaign hasn't helped Hillary. Democrats were wise to get as many voters to vote as early as possible before more news came out about Hillary. It was sort of like getting jurists to make their decision before the end of a trial.

Not related to your post: Although Hillary's campaign is largely based on calling Trump a racist, misogynist and its October surprise was a Billy Bush [[same Bush family of Hillary supporters) tape of 11 year old off the record sexual quips, Hillary went ballistic when someone called Bill a rapist at a rally yesterday. Without her special friend, surrogate daughter, and possible Muslim Brotherhood companion Huma Abedin, perhaps Hillary gets a bit more out of hand. Meanwhile, Hillary's campaign is stoking the McCarthy like anti-Russian message, Trump is a Russian agent or something, while spinning a warmed over anti-Goldwater ad suggesting Trump will lead us into a nuclear war although Hillary's policies rekindled the cold war and Russia is hurriedly building new bomb shelters in case Hillary is elected. If Hillary or her campaign would think it out, accusing Trump of getting along with Russia is inconsistent with suggesting he wants to engage in a nuclear war with Russia. Hillary is projecting.

“One of my Last details was for Hillary when she was Secretary of State. She was in Turkey for whatever reason. I helped with sweeps of her DV Quarters and staff vehicles. Her words to me? ‘Get that Fucking dog away from me.’ Then she turns to her Security Detail and berates them up and down about why that animal was in her quarters. For the next 20 minutes while I sit there waiting to be released she lays into her detail, slamming the door in their faces when she’s done. The Detail lead walks over apologizes and releases me. I apologize to him for getting him in trouble. His words “Happens every day Bro." -Eric Bonner, a K-9 handler serving in the military
    Last edited by oladub; November-02-16 at 11:27 AM.