Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Four women shot and killed at Macy's make-up department

Four women were confirmed dead and one man in critical condition after the shooting at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, authorities said

Police are actively searching for a Hispanic man wearing a black shirt who was last seen walking toward Interstate 5 from the mall

Gunman walked into Macy's and opened fire in the makeup department of the store, police said

F
    rom article:

Authorities are looking for the active shooter who opened fire during a deadly shooting at a mall north of Seattle on Friday evening.

Four women were confirmed dead after the shooting at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, about 65 miles north of Seattle, the Washington State Patrol said.

One man was transported to hospital in critical condition, according to authorities.
    The gunman walked into Macy's and opened fire in the the makeup department of the store around 7.30pm local time.

Authorities are currently searching for a Hispanic man wearing a black shirt who was last seen walking toward Interstate 5 from the mall, Sgt. Mark Francis said.
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-24-16 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacha341 View Post
    Four women were confirmed dead and one man in critical condition after the shooting at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, authorities said

Police are actively searching for a Hispanic man wearing a black shirt who was last seen walking toward Interstate 5 from the mall

Gunman walked into Macy's and opened fire in the makeup department of the store, police said

F
    rom article:

Authorities are looking for the active shooter who opened fire during a deadly shooting at a mall north of Seattle on Friday evening.

Four women were confirmed dead after the shooting at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, about 65 miles north of Seattle, the Washington State Patrol said.

One man was transported to hospital in critical condition, according to authorities.
    The gunman walked into Macy's and opened fire in the the makeup department of the store around 7.30pm local time.

Authorities are currently searching for a Hispanic man wearing a black shirt who was last seen walking toward Interstate 5 from the mall, Sgt. Mark Francis said.
    GTFO! NOW what? It just keeps getting weirder and weirder. The guy walked into the mall with a rifle? This didn't send up any red flags?

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    GTFO! NOW what? It just keeps getting weirder and weirder. The guy walked into the mall with a rifle? This didn't send up any red flags?
    I'm sure that it did, but what exactly could someone do other than call 911? Even an armed officer or civilian would have been at a huge disadvantage against a man with a rifle.

I just hope they find this guy fast before he can hurt anyone else!

Actually, the man was a native of Turkey. He had a history of violence [[loved Call of Duty), he was not praising Allah, but calling out a woman's name, has been described as a bit of a perv, he deemed liberalism as being like Communism, saw Hiliary as being like "Hitler's wife", and was [[and this is important for you fans of Mark David Chapman, James Holmes, or Sirhan Sirhan) described as "being in a trance".

Please check it out:http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/arcan-...-shooter-name/

^^^Details are muddy about this guy's political affiliation. Yet, it is said he saw liberals as communists and aligned Hiliary with Hitler's wife [[that, and he was clearly not for gun control-come to think of it, he was quite the candidate that should not have been allowed a gun). If that be the case, his story will get buried by what some call the "liberal media" [[hmmm).

Another mall shooting. Heavily armed "disgruntled lawyer" in Houston. Luckily, only injuries, but the suspect is dead. Saying he had a Nazi fetish.http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/nathan...-name-victims/

I guess the "Hispanic" man turned out to be yet another MUSLIM; this time an immigrant from Turkey. WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE PERSON[[S) THAT LET THIS GUY IN? How did he qualify to be allowed in?

We have people who are "crucifying" our fantastic Police for doing their job; how about crucifying the people who let these MUSLIM killers in and made them citizens?. We pay their salaries; what are their names? What are we paying them for?

^^^ What?! Are you questioning our screening and vetting processes?
    Last edited by Zacha341; September-30-16 at 05:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    I guess the "Hispanic" man turned out to be yet another MUSLIM; this time an immigrant from Turkey. WHAT'S THE NAME OF THE PERSON[[S) THAT LET THIS GUY IN? How did he qualify to be allowed in?

We have people who are "crucifying" our fantastic Police for doing their job; how about crucifying the people who let these MUSLIM killers in and made them citizens?. We pay their salaries; what are their names? What are we paying them for?
    Republican candidate Donald Trump called for a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslims entering the United States until "our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

Yeah, what a racist asshole....

Republican candidate Donald Trump called for a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslims entering the United States until "our country's representatives can figure out what is going on."

Trump has slightly softened that position. Muslims are not a race. Arcan Cetan was not a US citizen although he voted in the US four times. He has been in court for violent acts including beating up his father-in-law. He posted picture of ISIS leader al-Bafdadi and Iranian leader Khamanei on one of his twitter accounts.The judge recommended that he not own guns. He used guns in a gun free zone. It's unclear why Arcan's family was found so desirable as to be allowed to migrate here, or the San Bernadino bomber's family, or the Tsarnaev family, or the St. Cloud stabber's family, etc..

2,500 were killed in Pearl Harbor. 2,996 were killed on 9/11. How is Trump more of a "racist asshole" for proposing a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslim immigration than FDR who shut down immigration from Japan after Pearl Harbor? Most Japanese people, after all, were probably nice people who wanted and had nothing to do with bombing Pearl Harbor.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    Trump has slightly softened that position. Muslims are not a race. Arcan Cetan was not a US citizen although he voted in the US four times. He has been in court for violent acts including beating up his father-in-law. He posted picture of ISIS leader al-Bafdadi and Iranian leader Khamanei on one of his twitter accounts.The judge recommended that he not own guns. He used guns in a gun free zone. It's unclear why Arcan's family was found so desirable as to be allowed to migrate here, or the San Bernadino bomber's family, or the Tsarnaev family, or the St. Cloud stabber's family, etc..

2,500 were killed in Pearl Harbor. 2,996 were killed on 9/11. How is Trump more of a "racist asshole" for proposing a "total and complete shutdown" of Muslim immigration than FDR who shut down immigration from Japan after Pearl Harbor? Most Japanese people, after all, were probably nice people who wanted and had nothing to do with bombing Pearl Harbor.
    oladub, I was trying to be snide with my "racist asshole" comment. I am aware "Muslim" is a religion, and not a race. Quite frankly, I agree with Mr. Trump, that the process needs some serious scrutiny and revamping, and not while people are pouring into America. On a totally different subject, there was a story on NPR about the Haitian Immigrant problem on the US/Mexican border. The part of the story that bothered me was they're trying to enter the US because the economy in Brazil, where they were living, tanked.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/...htmlstory.html

I understand you hate this guy, but...
    "racist" in this context is meaningless because Muslim is not a Race.
    "asshole", on the other hand can apply to everybody.
    Last edited by coracle; September-30-16 at 10:13 AM.

I understand you hate this guy, but...
    "racist" in this context is meaningless because Muslim is not a Race.
    "asshole", on the other hand can apply to anybody.
    Please read my explanation in my next post and get back to me. Thanx.

Wow, so blindly prejudiced, you all can't pause long enough to read a full post, amass the bulk of information available, and then you end up just lashing out at your own sympathizers....wow.

Please read my explanation in my next post and get back to me. Thanx.
    Checked in this morning expecting a lucid explanation only to find I'd taken you out of context. Hadn't read your previous posting in my haste. Sorry!
    I thought at the time the comment was unusual relative to your normal postings. I enjoy following what you have to say - because it's always rational [[and you don't waffle).

Checked in this morning expecting a lucid explanation only to find I'd taken you out of context. Hadn't read your previous posting in my haste. Sorry!
    I thought at the time the comment was unusual relative to your normal postings. I enjoy following what you have to say - because it's always rational [[and you don't waffle).
    [[sniff, sniff, dries eyes) Ok, forum hugs...

[[sniff, sniff, dries eyes) Ok, forum hugs...
    Dunning-Kruger Effect.