Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Well I wish you well on that one,President of Germany lost the vote because of her immigration policies,check out what is happening in every country overseas.
    German is receiving 2 million migrants in a country of 80 million; we're receiving 10,000 in a country of 330 million. What's that, 800x the migrant numbers as the U.S.? So not even in the same universe of comparison. The U.S. would have to receive 9 million refugees to have an equivalent situation.

And Merkel is quite popular in Germany, and would be elected today still, despite those millions of refugees, and despite the fact that Germany isn't a multiethnic society analogous to the U.S. Apparently they have fewer dummies. She's only unpopular in the poor/backward East, which doesn't get many immigrants and has many elderly bigots nostalgic for Communism.

You call those who appose your views racist all you want but it just shows how out of touch of what is really going on that you are,and instead of recognizing the threat and finding a resolution to it you are choosing the easy out and just calling racist.
    Trump is the textbook definition of a racist. There is no debating this. His entire campaign platform is based on bigotry. Banning religions, walling off neighbors, abandoning allies, insulting minorities, spreading hate speech. If he isn't a racist, no one is.

If I'm "out of touch" with some of my [[uneducated, male, white) fellow Americans because I refuse to demonize Mexicans or insult women or threaten our allies, I'm fine with that label.

Education and assets means nothing above health and safety.
    Can you explain how Trump would aid in "health and safety"? The U.S. has never been healthier and safer than right now, and Trump has never, not for a second, mentioned any coherent ideas about "health and safety". He loves Putin and other violent despots, wants to eliminate health insurance for millions, supports global nuclear proliferation and wants more guns, everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    German is receiving 2 million migrants in a country of 80 million; we're receiving 10,000 in a country of 330 million. What's that, 800x the migrant numbers as the U.S.? So not even in the same universe of comparison. The U.S. would have to receive 9 million refugees to have an equivalent situation.

And German citizens are having huge problems because of that decision.

And Merkel is quite popular in Germany, and would be elected today still, despite those millions of refugees, and despite the fact that Germany isn't a multiethnic society analogous to the U.S. Apparently they have fewer dummies. She's only unpopular in the poor/backward East, which doesn't get many immigrants and has many elderly bigots nostalgic for Communism.

Merkel just lost a vote of confidence for her party.

Trump is the textbook definition of a racist. There is no debating this. His entire campaign platform is based on bigotry. Banning religions, walling off neighbors, abandoning allies, insulting minorities, spreading hate speech. If he isn't a racist, no one is.

If I'm "out of touch" with some of my [[uneducated, male, white) fellow Americans because I refuse to demonize Mexicans or insult women or threaten our allies, I'm fine with that label.

Haven't heard any specifics that hold up. Just conjecture.
    Hear a lot more racism coming from some here.

Can you explain how Trump would aid in "health and safety"? The U.S. has never been healthier and safer than right now, and Trump has never, not for a second, mentioned any coherent ideas about "health and safety". He loves Putin and other violent despots, wants to eliminate health insurance for millions, supports global nuclear proliferation and wants more guns, everywhere.
    HaHaHa... US is safer now, Economy is unstable and growth is stagnate.
    Unemployment remains high among those that bother to look for a job.
    Health cost continue to rise despite the promise of the affordable care act.
    Insurance companies are pulling out of the market.
    The Middle East is melting down because of Secretary Clinton's policies and support of the Arab Spring uprisings while the west is facing a surge of "refugees" who want to get away from the results of the chaos.
    Wow Go back and bring me a cup of that kool aide!
    Last edited by GMan; September-09-16 at 01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    HaHaHa... US is safer now, Economy is unstable and growth is stagnate.
    Unemployment remains high among those that bother to look for a job.
    Health cost continue to rise despite the promise of the affordable care act.
    Insurance companies are pulling out of the market.
    The Middle East is melting down because of Secretary Clinton's policies and support of the Arab Spring uprisings while the west is facing a surge of "refugees" who want to get away from the results of the chaos.
    Wow Go back and bring me a cup of that kool aide!
    And this, folks, is the Trump voter. Barely literate. Ignorant of basic economic and social data. Unable to make a cogent point, or to state a verifiable fact.

The U.S. has some of the strongest economic growth and lowest unemployment on the planet. We're the economic envy of the planet. Our economy is crushing that of Europe, Japan, Canada. If our next President has half the accomplishments of Obama, he/she will be a raging success.

But, no matter. That black Muslim foreigner commie Obama ruined America, never mind the economy is booming, salaries are rising, and there's a worker shortage. Never mind we now have universal healthcare, terrorism is at modern-day historic lows, and the U.S. has restored its position as the global hegemon. Welcome to Idiocracy...
    Last edited by Bham1982; September-09-16 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bham1982 View Post
    And this, folks, is the Trump voter. Barely literate. Ignorant of basic economic and social data. Unable to make a cogent point, or to state a verifiable fact.

The U.S. has some of the strongest economic growth and lowest unemployment on the planet. We're the economic envy of the planet. Our economy is crushing that of Europe, Japan, Canada. If our next President has half the accomplishments of Obama, he/she will be a raging success.

But, no matter. That black Muslim foreigner commie Obama ruined America, never mind the economy is booming, salaries are rising, and there's a worker shortage. Never mind we now have universal healthcare, terrorism is at modern-day historic lows, and the U.S. has restored its position as the global hegemon. Welcome to Idiocracy...
    And Here is an example of a Hillary voter, Believe the adjusted employment fiqures while right before your eyes there is your neighbor that can't find a job. Wages have been flat for 10years.
    Believe that the law provides "Affordable" healthcare while premiums and deductibles go through the roof.
    Believe away the terrorist attacks that have happened as being "Work Place Violence" or the work of "Lone Wolves" all the while ISIS claims responsibility and actively runs websites trying to promote their actions.
    Believe the US is respected by the world while all the while the military is challenged by other nations infringing safety zones of US vessels while the navigate international waters, military planes make dangerous near passes to our air fleet in a challenge of dominance.

Believe that the US is gaining ground while the deficit rises to the point we will be unable to pay principle and struggling to just pay the interest on it.
    BHAM, are you really trying to get the US to commit suicide by "staying the course or is there a smokey haze obstructing your view?

As for the black man or muslim destroying the world, those are your words and certainly don't reflect my views in any way.
    But hey you at least have "WORDS"