Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Default Church Attack - Beheading of Priest In France

Killed: 85-year-old priest Jacques Hamel and another parishioner repeatedly knifed

ISIS church attack pensioner survived 'playing dead' after repeatedly being stabbed and forced to film French priest execution

No Surprise That ISIS Jihadists Killed A Priest In France
    From article:
    A pair of killers in provincial France slit the throat of an elderly priest while he was celebrating mass. The killing, and hostage taking in a church, was shocking, but should not surprise.

Terrorists inspired by the Islamic State, al-Qaeda and other radical groups in the Middle East have a long history of killing Christians. In Iraq and Syria, home territory for ISIS and other such groups, priests have been targeted for years. Killing a Christian religious leader warns all members of the community that they are not safe.

...Muslims are far from exempt from the jihadists’ furious cruelty, especially members of non-Sunni Muslim sects, among them Shiites, Ismailis, Druze and Alawites. Sunni Muslims may also face punishment if they simply are insufficiently pious or show a lack of enthusiasm for holy war.

...The murder in France was done in Islamic State style, as if the priest was a sheep for slaughter. He was forced to his knees before they slashed his throat. Reportedly, the event was video recorded, according to a nun who witnessed the murder. Such recordings, of course, are meant to strike fear widely, as have the scores of other videotape beheadings by ISIS that have taken place in Syria and elsewhere.

How it ended
    ISIS jihadists who killed French priest captured being shot by French marksman
    Daily Mail‎:
    Dramatic moment French marksmen shot dead ISIS maniacs who killed French priest and rescued nuns they'd been using as human shields in ...

ISIS teen who killed priest convinced judge to let him out of jail
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-29-16 at 04:37 AM.

This is absolutely unbelievable to me. What sick people.

I was too stunned to respond when I heard of it.

The organizations supporting and endorsing these hideous acts by grabbing and recruiting disaffected, impressionable, and alienated kids [[who feel somehow that their identity is imposed upon) and sending them in as programmed and expendable pawns to terrorize an old religious community and slaughter a humble and feeble priest in an almost Satanic fashion is cowardly.

There was nothing all that significant or "challenging" about the easy targets they chose. Why even make it a target? No military, no business infrastructure, no high elites....Their nature as a radical movement should only be recognized and labeled worldwide for the weak, ugliness that it is, as it is obvious that that act only served the designed purpose of steering all popular and overwhelmingly violent reactionary sentiment from all corners against them.

If these teens were unstable and genuinely on a watch list, proper measures should've been taken, instead of letting reactionary angst build-up and represent itself like this.

I respect the quote by Archbishop of Rouen, Dominique Lebrun “I cry out to God with all men of goodwill. I would invite non-believers to join in the cry. The Catholic Church cannot take weapons other than those of prayer and brotherhood among men". This was not reported in popular media; however, there were attempts to turn it more close to home [[with manipulative fear-mongering typical of the news), as one broadcast report's focus was the speculation of how churches in America should start "arming themselves" or having armed security in them.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/europe...ack-aftermath/

I've been a "church vagabond". I've checked out new parishes. One gets weird enough looks being an obvious transient with a backpack. Yet, no one needs to have a guard shoo you out if you use the bathroom, have folks assume you are there to rifle through their purses during communion, or have a parishioner coldly decline to offer a "sign of peace" [["peace be with you"). This has happened. That Archbishop's quote is reassuring to me that the church will not let fear created by terrorists [[what ever they may be) shape their open-armed compassion to all, their sense of Christ-taught mercy, and their sense of hope through peace, as vulnerable as it may make us to others.

To add, one friend, Imane El Fajri, 18, said: “He must have been manipulated. He was the kind of guy who used to break up any argument.”

It's no good reading about the mayhem Muslim refugees and migrants are doing in Europe and DOING nothing about it.

The answer to this threat to our society [[us, our children and grandchildren) is to keep Clinton out of the White House. With her in there we will continue and accelerate the STUPID policies of BUSH and Obama that have caused it. There is no one so stupid as compassionate liberals, especially when run by money hungry crooks that want to sell our legacy to the world [[except for Merkel).

We can write about how bad it is forever and wring our hands while it continues to worsen OR WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT NOW.

We can see what the European political idiots have done to their people; don't allow our political idiots to go down the same path [[like Ryan et al).
    Last edited by coracle; July-31-16 at 08:03 AM.

If Trump gets in he's going to have to reign in the extreme aspects of his platform. I think those voting for him are counting on that, over choosing the same-ole and tainted baggage of the Clinton 2.0, and over and beyond issues of the current administration. It's going to be beyond interesting.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-31-16 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    It's no good reading about the mayhem Muslim refugees and migrants are doing in Europe and DOING nothing about it.

The answer to this threat to our society [[us, our children and grandchildren) is to keep Clinton out of the White House.
    The Department of Homeland Security just announced that it is providing extended amnesty and working permits to Syrians here even if they snuck into the country or overstayed their visas. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rotections-us/

According to the Constitution, Congress, not the DHS, is delegated with legislating a uniform naturalization policy.

Quote Originally Posted by oladub View Post
    The Department of Homeland Security just announced that it is providing extended amnesty and working permits to Syrians here even if they snuck into the country or overstayed their visas. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rotections-us/

According to the Constitution, Congress, not the DHS, is delegated with legislating a uniform naturalization policy.
    If I didn't know better I might think you're trying to stir me up!

I did read about it . 8,000 Syrians given "tempory amnesty" for 18 months. What a load of crap. They will NEVER leave and the process will be used over and over again if Crooked Clinton gets in to emulate what that idiot Merkel is doing, and she'll be lauded by our liberals for her compassion until they start getting raped and murdered.

Come to think about it you were successful!
    Last edited by coracle; August-01-16 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    I respect the quote by Archbishop of Rouen, Dominique Lebrun “I cry out to God with all men of goodwill. I would invite non-believers to join in the cry. The Catholic Church cannot take weapons other than those of prayer and brotherhood among men". This was not reported in popular media; however, there were attempts to turn it more close to home [[with manipulative fear-mongering typical of the news), as one broadcast report's focus was the speculation of how churches in America should start "arming themselves" or having armed security in them.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/europe...ack-aftermath/
    This further illustrates my point of brave and faithful folks not letting the very fear some agencies are trying to instill in them succeed.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36936658

Quote Originally Posted by G-DDT View Post
    This further illustrates my point of brave and faithful folks not letting the very fear some agencies are trying to instill in them succeed.http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36936658
    By the way, any bullet-headed mentalities that would like to cite the Breitbart article stating that "not enough Muslims" showed up to a Catholic Mass, are basically giving credence to a cite that deems it fit to fill it's position of technology editor with a perverted-acting, anti-feminist, anti-Muslim, sophistic word/fact-twisting man of wealth who looks like one of the fops from the Hunger Games, acts like the love child of Leopold & Loeb, loves to cyber-bully African American Women [[that he somehow esteems an analogy between their movie roles and the politics of Hilary Clinton), and dismisses rape reports from women as "slut's remorse".
    Last edited by G-DDT; August-01-16 at 05:02 PM.

Default bus fire bombed by migrant youth chanting alluha akbar in Paris

These things are happening so often in Europe that our press ignores them. Our press is too busy working for Hillary. Mr. Khan is the father of a US war hero. He is also an [[1) an immigration lawyer specializing in getting visas for Saudis who can buy their way in, [[2) the writer of pro Sharia law material claiming that other forms of laws, presumably constitutional law, are ok but only within the context of the greater Sharia law [[Khan wrote, “The invariable and basic rules of Islamic law are only those prescribed in the Shari’ah,” “All other juridical works… must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah."), [[3) and a lawyer for many years of a Washington,DC law firm that contributes heavily to Hillary, and does tax work for the Clinton foundation. The Khans have known the Clintons for years. Mrs. Khan showed up schmoozing in a picture with Barack Obama without the hajib in 2009 after their son died [[see below). [[Edited to add: Snopes is now saying the Mrs. Khan shown below is a different gold star mother also named Mrs. Khan) In short, the Khans have been largely press produced theater while the press ignores the spectacle of the migrants Hillary wants to bring to the US fire bombing a Paris bus - not that a Clinton lawyer who places Sharia law over constitutional law isn't bad enough. The Khans support Hillary Clinton who unconstitutionally voted to let Bush use her congressional power to declare war thus making the death of their son possible. The Khans support Hillary whose disastrous foreign policy led to the death, destruction, and a refugee flow Hillary wants to redirect here.

Meanwhile, ISIS has issued statements disagreeing with the Pope about Islam and saying it would have continued slavery in the US. "The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam. Even if you were to pay jizyah [tax for infidels] and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation, we would continue to hate you."

Last edited by oladub; August-04-16 at 08:12 AM.

The latest NON-TERROR, NON ISIS murder was in London by a DERANGED NORWEGIAN "of Somali heritage" who isn't yet named Mohammed or Ali or a Muslim so we can be pretty sure he's a combination of these. One thing we can be absolutely sure of is he's not a Radical Christian Extremist or even a Moderate Christian - much to the disappointment of politicians, the people we pay for our security and the media.

PS. NON TERROR, NON ISIS is politicalspeak for it's not really so bad for them - only for the victims
    Last edited by coracle; August-04-16 at 05:51 PM.