Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

https://boards.greenhouse.io/bonobos...2#.V7zJbpD3aK0

confirms that Bonobos is indeed coming to Downtown Detroit

"Bonobos is seeking Lead Guides who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our upcoming Detroit location. Are you up for the challenge?"

Well look at that! They put them back on-line. I still think they're farther along than what they said. They made it seem like they're just now considering looking into the Detroit market. Why would they even be looking for employees if they're just starting?

I was going to say 1413 Woodward [[Baker's/Pepper's Shoes Building) would be a good locale, but this might be Bedrock deal and that's actually not a Bedrock building. But the finish is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by casscorridor View Post
    Apple Store for the corner of the 1001 Woodward building with Campus Martius would be quite epic!

Attachment 31374

Imagine a huge Apple Logo hanging over those tall windows.
    With all the young professionals around Campus Martius every weekday, I can't imagine a better location for an Apple Store, if one were ever to grace this fair city.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2