Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Election Fraud

Project Veritas 3rd video on voter fraud

HILLARY AND DONNA BRAZILE COORDINATED THE FRAUD AND VIOLENCE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

Let me get this straight. You're upset that some people were sent to Trump events wearing donald duck costumes to highlight the fact Donald Trump has ducked the standard practice that candidates reveal their tax return? What's Trump hiding? I'm with the ducks.

That's not voter fraud. And saying the ducks are responsible when violent Trump supporters attacked them is like saying it's the ducks' fault they were shot by the duck hunter.

Yes, I'm voting for her.
    Last edited by bust; October-24-16 at 02:16 PM.

So my response to you was deleted.

Says a whole lot of how this place is operated.

Quote Originally Posted by snf View Post
    So my response to you was deleted.

Says a whole lot of how this place is operated.
    Wait, are you saying this forum is rigged?

Is that you, Donald?

You answered my post on the Assange thread. I confused the two.

Anyway, yes she is guilty and she is going down. There is plenty more to come

You answered my post on the Assange thread. I confused the two.

Anyway, yes she is guilty and she is going down. There is plenty more to come
    Yeah,that's a stellar organization that created that there video.
    James Edward O'Keefe III [[born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative[1][2] political activist. He has produced secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited to imply its subjects said things they did not, with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purportedly showing abusive or alleged illegal behavior by representatives of those organizations. He gained national attention for his video recordings of workers at ACORN offices in 2009, his arrest and guilty plea in 2010 for entering the federal office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu [[D-LA) under false pretenses, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.
    When his videos of ACORN workers allegedly aiding a couple in criminal planning hit the 24-hour cable news cycle, the U.S. Congress quickly voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national controversy resulted in the non-profit also losing most private funding before investigations of the videos were conducted. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close or rename most of its offices.[3] Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.[4][5] One of the fired ACORN workers sued O'Keefe who issued an apology and agreed to pay $100,000 in a settlement.
    O'Keefe gained support from conservative media and interest groups. In 2009, the late Andrew Breitbart commissioned the activist [[then 25 years old), for the option to publish new videos exclusively on BigGovernment.com. In June 2010, O'Keefe formed a 501[[c)[[3) organization, Project Veritas, with the stated mission to "investigate and expose corruption, dishonesty, self-dealing, waste, fraud and other misconduct.

Truth hurts doesnt it? Especially when clinton employees are the ones spilling it.
    It amazes me how many of you want to overllook her crimes and have her in control.

There is a reason the nation had testing for voters decades ago and it had nothing to do with race.

I feel sorry for you.

O'Keefe's method is to selectively edit and shuffle quotes around, stripping them of context, to falsely construct exactly the story he wants to tell -- the one that casts his targets in the most unflattering light.

Bob Garfield from WNYC's On The Media show interviewed O'Keefe and asked him about "Project Veritas". You can read the transcript or listen to the show:

http://www.wnyc.org/story/133116-jam...fe/#transcript

According to On The Media misleading editing, distorted quotes, and outright lies are tools in his toolbox.

"O'Keefe claims to be acting in the tradition of undercover investigative muckrakers. Bob asks James O'Keefe about misleading editing, distorted quotes, and how much untruth he is entitled to in his quest for veritas."

An excerpt:

BOB GARFIELD: Your organization is called the Project Veritas. What does “veritas” mean?

JAMES O'KEEFE: Latin for “truth.”

BOB GARFIELD: It’s Latin for “truth.” And if you’re moving tape around to even subtly alter meaning, if you’re leaving out large chunks of reporting that would put an entirely different cast on reality, is that truth?
    Last edited by bust; October-24-16 at 02:18 PM.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNHf1g4ivA

Any woman [[or man) in their right mind would never vote for clinton. Especially in cities that treat the victims of rape like trash by shelving rape kits and acting as if they do not exist.

Forget the O'Keefe stuff. Look at the election fraud reports I posted in the beginning of the topic.

He also feels we need to tame the 'wild west' of our information sources! Put 'curators' in charge of media... hmmm....

Obama decries 'wild west' media landscape

https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-dec...214642552.html

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Yesterday the President laughed off Trump's comments about the election being rigged and called them ridiculous. Too late Mr. President, too many people know the truth.
    Last edited by Zacha341; October-25-16 at 02:06 PM.

There is a reason the nation had testing for voters decades ago and it had nothing to do with race.

I feel sorry for you.
    Historical evidence refutes this assertion.

Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    Historical evidence refutes this assertion.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=01XCkppfHkY

History is written by those that control it.

Vote early, often or not at all!

Truth hurts doesnt it? Especially when clinton employees are the ones spilling it.
    It amazes me how many of you want to overllook her crimes and have her in control.

I feel sorry for you.
    Ridicule and tone lets the air out of feigned sympathy. Conscientiousness and empathy are fundamental to edification.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    O'Keefe's method is to selectively edit and shuffle quotes around, stripping them of context, to falsely construct exactly the story he wants to tell -- the one that casts his targets in the most unflattering light.

Totally agree. Deliberately misleading means one can't be 100% sure that anything is as it appears. In other words, biased propaganda just like Michael Moore's stuff.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; October-30-16 at 06:12 PM.

It should also be added that the day of the election I took my mom to vote and run errands. We ended up at Meijer's and saw an African American woman fuming and barreling down the aisle-way grumbling loudly about "racist white *sssholes sabotaging this election.-[[something something)-I can't even vote." She was pissed off about something that happened that day. This was at 4:45p.

I see very little brought up about the issue of a hacked election with faulty machines-and suspiciously so. Of all things, Fox news put this article http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/elec...16159836-story about bad machines [[brother saw a jam up in a machine that held up things that morning when he vote-his wait was over an hour, he said), and the NAACP phoneline out of service or jammed up with complaints.

Something is seriously wrong.

Potential cabinet positions are being floated. So much for draining the swamp.

This country is violently divided, but in the end, there simply aren’t enough white guys to elect Trump nor a Republican Senate. The only way they could win was to eliminate the votes of non-white guys—and they did so by tossing Black provisional ballots into the dumpster, ID laws that turn away students—the list goes on. It’s a web of complex obstacles to voting by citizens of color topped by that lying spider, Crosscheck.

That part removes all creditably,only white people voted for Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    This country is violently divided, but in the end, there simply aren’t enough white guys to elect Trump nor a Republican Senate. The only way they could win was to eliminate the votes of non-white guys—and they did so by tossing Black provisional ballots into the dumpster, ID laws that turn away students—the list goes on. It’s a web of complex obstacles to voting by citizens of color topped by that lying spider, Crosscheck.

That part removes all creditably,only white people voted for Trump?
    I'm gonna have to tell some of my friends that they now have to check the Caucasian box when filling out forms since they voted for Trump.

Election fraud contributed to Hillary's loss, but it was the fraud against Bernie in the primary. Many pissed off Bernie voters left the party never to return. I think Trump actually won for real. The people who thought Hillary couldn't lose were living in a media bubble. She had a ton of negatives they refused to acknowledge.

Overall turnout was lower this year too vs. 2012.

^^^ Yes, and I think some of 'Bill Clinton's' baggage impacted her run as well!

Now we've creamed the Election Frauds and left them in total disarray, we can sort the illegals mess out and move on to making America Great Again.

Meantime, don't you just love those media frauds CNN/NBC/ABC et al that comment on "news" they make up themselves and are too blind to see that their saturating hate is one of our assets? [[not to mention the people that deliver it). They're so consumed with their own personal hate they can't do it any differently - what "small" people; they must all be liberals.

Our President Elect "played" them perfectly to his advantage.
    Last edited by coracle; November-15-16 at 08:53 AM.

I'm surprised people are still clinging to the false "illegals mess" non-issue. It's almost as though people vote strictly on emotion without looking at the facts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast