Well, for starters, Georgia St. is nowhere near EEV-unless I'm missing something here. But, to add to what's been said about eateries in the East English Village, the bases were pretty much covered on that note. But there some nice eateries that are on the outskirts of as well as in the EEV. There's the Bedford Inn [[I assume it's still open), Your Place Bar & Grill was recently closed down [[temporarily, I hope), it's current in partnership with the Cadieux Bar, The Pointe BBQ Grill [[now My Sisters & Me Homecooking Restaurant) is good, The Harvard Grill in GGP is excellent, the restaurant formerly known as the Olympia Grill [[I forgot the current name) is off the chain, and Pizza Hut is off the chain!

I'm still pissed off that Pizza Hut closed off its dining area to expand Wing Street, though. EEV has alot to offer once you cruise through it-even GP Police ride through it on occasion [[seeing that they're connected).

Just don't send your kids to Finney HS [[ain't worked there in years), but that's besides the pointe, I mean, point!