Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - BELANGER PARK »

Default Paging Eriedearie? Perhaps? Tponetom.

Have I been missing something, lately? Have I burned up the tread on my rubber wheels. True, I am exhausted. Peggy and I are challenging a "FREE FALL"

But we are delighted to see/read you again. You were the cream in our coffee.

Tom and Peggy, I missed this post due to my own free fall on ice last New Years Day. Subdural hematoma, fractured vertebrae. Was shipped from hospital to physical therapy facility about the time your post was written. Advice from doctors to older folks: don't fall. Still standing. Guess a late reply is better than none. Give us a post when you can. Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by Bobl; December-15-16 at 10:34 PM.

Has anyone heard from or about Tom lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeteer View Post
    Has anyone heard from or about Tom lately?
    Does anyone know about Tom??

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeteer View Post
    Does anyone know about Tom??
    Have a bad feeling about his absence.
    His posts and stories were wonderful.
    Would be nice to compile them into one thread.
    Lots of wisdom there!

Does anyone know their last name as we could Google. NOT stalking but truly enjoyed reading his posts and how he talked of Peggys health issues so just concerned.

I've done some searching with clues I and another member found on his stories here;his last name was found by the other member and I went from there. he said in one of his last posts that Peggy passed away in 2018. As nearly as I can find, Tom is still alive and possibly living in Tucson, either at a senior trailer park or in a high rise senior home/hospital at the university. I only believe he is still alive because I find no obit and all the breadcrumbs I find say he is now 90.

Tom was most certainly totally devoted to Peggy! Hope he's as well as can be. Really enjoyed his posts.

Rarely visit here anymore, but hoping tponetom is still standing.
    Peace, all!

Tponetom was one of my favorite posters on Detroityes when I used to spend more time here at the beginning of a frightening new century.

[[After many moves away from and back to Detroit I departed in late 2006 having seen the coming real estate crash in my headlights).

His descriptions of a mid-20th century Detroit were so descriptive that I could imagine these Kodachrome movies playing to his words.