Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I am in Sterling Heights and was able to get gas this morning for $1.37 a gallon.

I received this warning from GasBuddy a couple hours ago:

Warning Buddies, we suspect gasoline prices may be rising [in Detroit] to 1.79 +/- 0.10 over the next 33.5 hours. We calculate the odds of this increase occurring to be 94%.
    Looks like they're using some regression analysis.

Unleaded Gas Stock Price is now at $0.98 cents for March 2016.

http://money.cnn.com/data/commodities/

$1.41 all three Costco's in Albuquerque

Saw my first price below two bucks [[$1.99.9) at an Arco station in Las Vegas today. Enjoy it while it lasts; a year from now it'll all be back up over three bucks at least.

I hope everyone as enjoyed the sub-$1.50/gallon gas while it lasted. It may be a thing of the past for a while, based on the event below:

Refineries in the Midwest reducing their production rates

And that's not to even mention the rumors about OPEC production cuts and Turkey invading Syria.

I paid $2.39 [[premium) yesterday here in Palm Beach to fill up. When I was back home in Michigan for a couple of days last week I paid only $1.99. This is a nice treat while it lasts.

Still pretty much over two bucks in Nevada. But I'm not complaining. It'll be back up to three fifty this summer, I'm sure.

$1.28 Costco and Sam's Club Albuquerque, NM

$1.25 in Dearborn last Friday. Sounds too expensive to live in Albuquerque.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    $1.25 in Dearborn last Friday. Sounds too expensive to live in Albuquerque.
    Yeah...That's why I moved here...

LOVE NM, Albuquerque, and especially Santa Fe! C U in a couple of years......

It's US $3.01 per US gallon here in Vancouver [[CDN $1.10 per litre). We have the highest gasoline prices in North America AFAICT.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    LOVE NM, Albuquerque, and especially Santa Fe! C U in a couple of years......
    Stop by when you get here. We can share a pitcher of ice cold prickly pear juice.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerDetroiter View Post
    Stop by when you get here. We can share a pitcher of ice cold prickly pear juice.
    Thanx for the invite, sounds refreshing.

Anyplace else experiencing a slow climb? $.22 increase per, in Dearborn, over the weekend. It has been dropping a few cents.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3