Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Add me to the 'not surprised' crowd. My pathway took me by the place a couple of times a week last year. The place was frequently empty or had only a few customers. It seemed a bit repetitive with Buffalo Wild Wings next door which had more entertainment, but it too always seemed under-attended.

I've found Bagger sucks pretty much everytime I've went there -- mostly the Berkley location.

Way over priced for what you get and fucking pretentious as hell.

Personally, getting a little tired of overpaying for a low to mid level meal just cuz I sit my ass in one spot for around an hour.

Give me good, quality food at a reasonable price with well managed service.

I don't care what color the walls are; or what the fuck is on them. Just don't have any of that fucking country music crap playing in the background and we're all good.

Thank you in advance.