Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: U of M Football

Isn't Martin [[finally) retiring?

Here's to hoping a new AD feels the need to start fresh & hire their own coach. There's no time like next Sunday! Give us something to be thankful for!

I read a little while back that UofM Prez Mary Coleman has said that RichRod will not be let go because she doesn't believe that he has had enough time. If the AD said it, I'd suspect that Rod was gone. Since the Prez said it, I expect to see Rod in charge next season [[but it will be his last at UofM if they miss a significant bowl game again).
    http://michigansportscenter.com/2009...rodriguez.html

40 years ago tomorrow, we sat in the South end zone of Michigan Stadium , row 59,and watched the upset of the decade, a huge Michigan 24-12 win over Woody and his #1 rated Buckeyes. All scoring in the first half. So much for Rex Kern.
    Who knows, maybe we can have the upset of the century tomorrow. St. Anthony is the Patron Saint of Miracles so I will stop by St. Anthony's on Sheridan on the way to the game, and light a candle. Hope someone will let me in.

That's it WOLVERINES LOSS ANOTHER BOWL GAME ELIGIBILITY! The football team sucks! Rich Rod should be FIRED! Bring back Lloyd Carr.

1-8 Wolverines

The only bowl gane they are going to is the TOILET BOWL.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3