Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyles View Post
    how expensive and how much of an engineering challenge would it be to build on some of these parking lots that are already surrounded by buildings?

not sure about either question as I"m not an engineer.... but i mean... this has been in every single city for the past 100 years? I'm sure they've figured it out by now and it's a non-issue. The two parking lots in capitol park are going to sell for quite the price i am sure. hope to see new construction soon

Three years ago, I went from 1200 sq. ft. home with a lawn, to a 400 something sq. ft. apt. It's doable, but not pretty.

I don't miss the lawn mowing, just the lawn sitting, with a stoked Chiminea, facing 400 acres of woods with deer, coyotes, and hot air balloons landing in your driveway.
    Last edited by Bigb23; July-09-16 at 11:15 PM.