Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Courser and GamRAT, want their rep seat back. I don't think so. Please folks in those districts, don't vote for both of them.
    I'm thinking not too many folks in Lapeer County are going to heed your pleading.

Quote Originally Posted by cla1945 View Post
    If their names are allowed on the ballot the State of Michigan needs to throw more than those two out! I don't want my tax money paying for elections because of these two idiots.
    uhhh... But they already have. They also collected the check as long as possible.

Who wouldn't want those jobs back? You show up for work half the time, you're lunch and coffee are brought to your desk, your papers are typed up for you, and your errands are run by a staffer.

Sort of like having a mom. With a real nice paycheck.

Reading this type of crap really makes me embarrassed that I even live in this dump of a State.

If the Republicans didn't pummel our family finances so bad during their Fourth Reich Reign, we would have given this place the finger long ago and follow all of the lucky ones that got out when they could.

Used to be super proud to be born and raised in Michigan!

Now, this State is just a fucking joke -- it's so bad that I lie and tell people I live Ohio.

Just saw that Gamrat is okayed for being on the ballot again.
    http://www.detroitnews.com/story/new...rser/72566018/
    http://www.freep.com/story/news/poli...seat/72557428/
    That's pretty gutsy & greedy to run again about a week after leaving. I hope folks in their districts don't vote for them again, but who knows. Ficano got elected 3 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigb23 View Post
    Who wouldn't want those jobs back? You show up for work half the time, you're lunch and coffee are brought to your desk, your papers are typed up for you, and your errands are run by a staffer.

Sort of like having a mom. With a real nice paycheck.
    Not only that, but apparently its easy to get sex with a coworker as a fringe benefit. That is, when you take a break from your bible studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Baselinepunk View Post
    Reading this type of crap really makes me embarrassed that I even live in this dump of a State.

If the Republicans didn't pummel our family finances so bad during their Fourth Reich Reign, we would have given this place the finger long ago and follow all of the lucky ones that got out when they could.

Used to be super proud to be born and raised in Michigan!

Now, this State is just a fucking joke -- it's so bad that I lie and tell people I live Ohio.
    +1 this state has gone to the shitter, with high ass taxes and shitty roads that these dumb ass politicians can't agree to fix. They're too busy chatting it up on Ashley Madison.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; September-21-15 at 04:23 PM.

I thought she was offered a job selling mattresses?

Quote Originally Posted by Smirnoff View Post
    I thought she was offered a job selling mattresses?
    No, It was breaking them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    No, It was breaking them in.
    lol Good one Tonk!

Freep had a good editorial on this :

http://www.freep.com/story/opinion/c...kers/72404844/

Hubris isn’t a strong enough word to describe their self-involved pretension. This borders on a disturbing megalomania, the kind of drive to be exalted and recognized that bends the idea of public service into crass public self-gratification.
    And again, what Courser and Gamrat are saying, above all else, is that the people who live in their districts don’t know any better. That they’re rubes who got swindled once, but don’t have the brains or moxie to see the same scam coming again.
    There is a peculiar disdain for the people at play here, a slap-you-in-the-face dismissal of the respect elected officials owe to their constituents.

That article by Henderson was on point, but the $64,000 dollar question that hasn't been answered is, how are they even allowed to run again? Is this one of many hundreds of BS government loopholes?
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; September-22-15 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    That article by Henderson was on point, but the $64,000 dollar question that hasn't been answered is, how are they even allowed to run again? Is this one of many hundreds of BS government loopholes?
    Wouldn't they have had to have been convicted of a felony to be excluded from running?

Remember, they both have potential criminal charges [[felony) pending which they already have admitted guilt.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2