It's no surprise to many that corporations will pad many products while taking down the products of the competition [[this being the most basic how-tohttp://www.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Fake-Review-on-Amazon); the most transparent being for products coming from pyramid schemes and multi-level marketing companies closely affiliated with conservative politics [["Wow! This product is so amazing! I had nothing better to do but get dinner and the kids going to bed out of the way just so I can jump on line and gush about how life changing this one product really is!").

It gets worse when you got more and more corporations showing an intense stranglehold on the Internet by congesting search engines with B.S. reports that discredit health problems coming from products they handle [[ie. MSG, sugar and the threat of hypoglycemia, bad pharmaceuticals, etc.). http://naturalsociety.com/monsanto-e...it-scientists/Such a hostile disregard to the health of the consumer proves corporations are faceless, inhuman things that need to be kept in check by an informed public that has more of an active grassroots momentum going for it [[like the ones as far back as the '80s had).

One better believe they are using those thousands of dollars they have to invest in disseminating and pushing false information with phony research groups and other media sources [[good luck finding the Food Network giving accurate information actually being critical of "food". They don't have health shows, they give butterballs like Guy and Paula the spotlight, and then they got the gall to stick Queer eye fops up there to "investigate" foods and squash dissent-yeah, show us a researcher with no background as to where he is from and who he now works for with a phony contrived blind taste-test-like some hokey car commercial- just to discredit genuine concerns about MSG. How unprofessional! Just another sh*t channel in cable's wasteland of "History" and "Learning" tripe.).

The same goes for disregard to environment, as more and more proof that oil spillage, frakking, and global warming are being hushed. I still remember how I came across a 1987 Detroit News article by a reporter reviewing a book on the dangerous effects of asbestos [[a topic no one would dare question today, as it is accepted as common knowledge). He criticized the author, he dismissed the health concerns, and he [[this is the big one) insisted there is no reason why corporations and businesses should have to invest in revamping their infrastructures to safely remove asbestos for the safety of their workers and the surrounding environment. I use that as model for how concerns for global warming [[and the unstable seesaw effect that ensues with it) are often discredited and how they will be viewed down the line once it becomes common knowledge [[saw a book at a library sale shelf that attempted to make global warming out to be a natural process the world goes through-the accolades given on the back are sadly hilarious-one of which coming from someone from Arizona State University-yeah, not very prestigious and selective a bunch of academics there, eh?).