Belanger Park River Rouge
ON THIS DATE IN DETROIT HISTORY - DOWNTOWN PONTIAC »

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The full speech at Detroit's Fellowship Chapel [[August 25) has been posted to Youtube. Rev. Farrakhan's lecture starts at around 50:00

https://youtu.be/wpAl_ECLzvs

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferL View Post
    This is nothing new. I've heard Nation Of Islam followers talking like that back in the 1990s. They HATE white people. Lots of misogyny there as well. They're also batshit crazy-- at least all the ones I've ever encountered have been batshit crazy. I'm surprised Farrakhan wanted to meet with Eminem, given how much his organization hates white people.
    Farrakhan wants relevance more than he wants anything. Meetings have great symbolism. For sitting and listening to the white devil, he gains traction. Right now, its quite in vogue to be against the white man, and the white cops. Others are leading the charge. He wants 'in'.

Why M&M would agree to meet is more perplexing. Meeting with evil and NOT calling it out at some point is evil. I didn't think Mathers was so naive. Outside of publicity, I don't see how does anything for M&M. Even if he does call out LF, he only burnishes LF's credibility.

Point Farrakhan.

Grand Ayatollah Sayyid
    Ali Khamenei

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2