Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I agree on the strong tropo. I got WKYC and WEWS from Cleveland as well as WOSU from Columbus. That was with a Winegard Flatwave on the second floor. I practically fainted when I saw Columbus PBS come in. Also 20 has been showing up as 21.3 on occasions. Anyone know what "49.3" is- some mystery channel? No signal on it so I can't test.

Quote Originally Posted by MicrosoftFan View Post
    Anyone know what "49.3" is- some mystery channel? No signal on it so I can't test.
    That could be WNWO from Toledo, their real channel is 49. I can get it with a C2V placed next to the railings on the second floor with the back reflector facing Southfield. Yeah, there is very little programming differences between WDIV and WNWO, however, WNWO broadcasts all of Today in pattern while WDIV bumps the last hour by an hour due to Live in the D.

I also have PSIP info from WUPW, also from Toledo, but I can never get any signal there. I also have PISP from WHTV, but also no signal there [[plus, it's read as "34.4" for some reason).

For those who were watching the newscasts on WEWS, the graphics they use look nearly identical to the ones used by WXYZ and WMYD. This is because they are all owned by Scripps.
    Last edited by mtburb; September-29-15 at 08:54 AM.

Also, What's CSCN 25.9? And I also have a weird PSIP 9.3 sticking around on my TV. And for anyone looking for less violent news on WEWS you're out of luck, there's the same amount of shootings as Detroit news. Just pull in WNEM where the worst news is someone's dog ran away.

And what happened to WADL going off the air?

The FCC spectrum auction isn't until early next year and it's been previously reported that they won't be going off the air until a few months after the auction is finalized.

Quote Originally Posted by MicrosoftFan View Post
    Just pull in WNEM where the worst news is someone's dog ran away.
    Ahhh ... WNEM ... Ch 5 Saginaw ... 1960s weatherman Jim Rush, kids show with Captain Muddy Waters ... 1970s weatherman Chet Rogoza [[sp?) - a hoot!

We had a 90ft mast with fancy antenna, "yagi", servo-rotator, the works ... scarcely got WNEM, a CBC rebroadcast from Kincardine / Owen Sound and WXYZ. Pfffttt!