Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

My post was deleted. I stand by every single thing in it as DG's post encapsulates the answer to the questions posed by the owners of this site..."what went wrong" and "what can we do to fix it" What went wrong was letting folks like DG run the place. People who got it their head that the rules of society don't apply to them. That simply behaving like a responsible taxpaying adult is selling out to the man. How to fix it? keep doing what Detroit has been doing since the removal of the last regime to agree with her....namely; making it really unpleasant for her and those who share her opinion to live in the D.

none of that is a personal attack...it's responding to her lament [[which i had hoped was simply sarcasm...but appear to be serious.) on being somehow harmed by the actual enforcement of basic laws and societal norms [[which is still here) and her direct response to me [[which is still here).
    Last edited by bailey; June-30-15 at 01:06 PM.